CELEBRATE !! Your Super Bowl LVI Champion LA Rams Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Last edited:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
You're looking at stats, watch the film. The numbers include a 75yard TD that should've never counted. Any objective football fan knows that play was bullshit. Take that away and he had two negative plays. One was an unbelievable one handed grab by Chase fighting great coverage. Don't forget Ramsey almost had an INT in the red zone too on a slant to Higgins.
Yeah, my comment was precisely about the stats.

Statistically, it's one of, if not the worst game he's ever had in terms of receiving yards he gave up.

The fact that it only came on a small number of plays means that yes, he did a good job in coverage overall.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
A friend of mine was there. He and his wife were seated among many Bungle fans. They were waiting for the crowds to thin and when the award was made these fans booed Cooper. They were all upset feeling that their "destiny" was stolen. When he told them that it must not have been their destiny to win they almost beat him so he and his wife left. He couldn't believe where these people got the money to drink enough to get drunk. He said the cheapest beer was about $17 or $18.

The whole game they were disgusting and crying in shock at the end. Almost all blamed Taylor's playcalling. I'm sure the vast majority were screaming Cooooop but not the Bungles.
We witnessed the same plus much more. No way we would ever go to one of their home games.

When in the middle of the row and when we’re leaving they were calling Rams fans shitty fans and we were cheaters. There were some pretty classless people in our section.

I know we were not alone.

We have a rather large contingent of Bengals with my sisters blended family who are mostly lifelong Ohio residents. I was truly expecting a really nice friendly game from that fan base. To say we are shocked is a gross understatement. How they got the money to do this trip is beyond me. No way could they provide the means it would take to do this trip. I think.

Been to other stadiums and this fan base set a new standard.

The good guys certainly won this game.

Just love and proud of my Ramily.

GO RAMS!!!

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
1644957237028.png

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Art Burn GIF by yux

Eli Apple after facing Kupp one on one.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
My granddaughter’s Stafford t-shirt jersey came in today so we took a pic.

Yeah, I look like a paler version of Vince Wilfork after the buffet (or I’ve also been called an “indoor Samoan”…), but we gonna be working on that this year!!!

74DCA25A-0558-4F5B-BA96-C943EEA44BBD.jpeg

As soon as she saw the jersey, she grabbed it and was so happy, I had to fight her to put it on!!! Now? She won’t let me take it off!!!

She knows!!!