LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

When the guy on the radio said this was a 2 man band I had to check em out.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

When the guy on the radio said this was a 2 man band I had to check em out.

KDHX? Yea man! Good tune. Grabs you by the poo poo. Disturbing video. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

I hope this kicks your ass even just half as much as it kicks mine. We were on movie sound tracks. This isnt a movie but rather a video game sound track. Fallout 3 is the game. The game itself is brilliant. It's an art-deco-retro-futuristic-post-nuclear-apocalypse setting. LOL Whether or not you've played the game, the sound track for it is absolutely amazing. My son actually made a CD for me of the sound track so I could listen to it as I killed time driving to Minnesota and back for work.

Please enjoy:

1.Easy Living By:Bille Holiday
2.Jazzy Interlude By:Billy Munn
3.Way Back Home By:Bob Crosby & The Bobcats
4.Happy Times By:Bob Crosby & The Bob Cats
5.Anything Goes By:Cole Porter
6.Civilization By:Danny Kaye & the Andrew Sisters
7.Rhythm For You By:Eddy Christiani & Frans Poptie
8.Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall By:The Ink Spots & Ell Fitzgerald
9.Swing Doors By:Allan Gray
10.Crazy He Calls Me By:Bille Holiday
11.Fox Boogie By:Gerhard Trede
12.Jolly Days By:Gerhard Trede
13.Let's Go Sunning By:Jack Shaindlin
14.I'm Tickled Pink By:Jack Shaindlin
15.Butcher Pete By:Roy Brown
16.Mighty, Mighty Man By:Roy Brown
17.Boogie Man By:Sid Phillips
18.A Wonderful Guy By:Tex Beneke
19.Maybe By:The Ink Spots And The Best For Last!
20.I Don't Want to Set the World on Fire By:The Ink Spots

CodeMonkey

I had heard of Jack White before yesterday, but had never actually heard any of his music. If this is representative, I'm definitely going to look for more (two songs in the video):

He's been to the crossroads.

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He's been to the crossroads.

Interesting video, I love hearing the stories behind origins for different songs. If you ever get a chance to see The History of The Eagles, there are a lot of good stories about the origins of the various songs. Particularly interesting is how Life in The Fast Lane came together, from an incident involving Frey and a subsequent hearing of a riff that Joe Walsh did as a warm up exercise.

CodeMonkey

Interesting video, I love hearing the stories behind origins for different songs. If you ever get a chance to see The History of The Eagles, there are a lot of good stories about the origins of the various songs. Particularly interesting is how Life in The Fast Lane came together, from an incident involving Frey and a subsequent hearing of a riff that Joe Walsh did as a warm up exercise.
It really is cool learning the history of great inspiration. I especially love seeing Jimmy Page now and then. That black and white 1959 Danelectro 59-DC (tuned to DADGAD) in both videos is a cool carry over. He actually resembles the "wizard on the mount" now that he played in the movie "The Song Remains the Same"... Sort of professor-brown-esqe. He is the king of chords.