LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I literally just found this song and remembered it, and I haven't remembered it until today.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In addition to Motown I was also a big fan of British bands in the 60's. Andrew Loog Oldham was the manager of the Rolling Stones early in their career arranged an orchestral version of "The Last Time" calling it "Bitter Sweet Symphony". The Verve did a cover of it adding their own lyrics and got into legal trouble for not crediting the original composers. Never the less I enjoy it very much and it suits my mood this evening. Here it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Not just classic, but very Led Zeppelin, the first rock and roll band.

(YES, that's my opinion, but I'm right)

That's so Zeppelin, it's killing me.

Edit: Soooooo good. Thanks!
I totally agree. They have some other songs that the singer almost has a Janis Joplin thing going on as well. They are a really good band. Check out their other stuff as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
While I like this song and see it from the female perspective...

...the video is ...not female orientated?

The song itself isn't really feminist-oriented itself; I don't particularly agree with some of the lyrics. I just remember it from a long time ago.

Anyway, here's another song that I remember from a long time ago: