LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

~lyser

Rookie

Who's the man who stole fire for the people?
Who causes trembling in the bones of evil?
Who carved a mountain into a cathedral?

I AM IMMORTAL!!!!!

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Love me Lil' Devil be my little angel! Trying to get to heaven 'fore the sun goin' down... Love me some Cult!

If you dig harmony laden progressive rock reminiscent of Peter Gabriel era Genesis then Big Big Train is the ticket. For those who got they're ears glued to the pulse of prog, then you know Big Big Train is an embarrassment of riches. Five members sang lead for other major progressive rock bands. Ex XTC lead guitarist. Ex Beardfish lead guitarist/Keyboardist. Cirque Du Soleil drummer, but I digress...Brand new BBT!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlOm97Yh7U

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Love me Lil' Devil be my little angel! Trying to get to heaven 'fore the sun goin' down... Love me some Cult!

If you dig harmony laden progressive rock reminiscent of Peter Gabriel era Genesis then Big Big Train is the ticket. For those who got they're ears glued to the pulse of prog, then you know Big Big Train is an embarrassment of riches. Five members sang lead for other major progressive rock bands. Ex XTC lead guitarist. Ex Beardfish lead guitarist/Keyboardist. Cirque Du Soleil drummer, but I digress...Brand new BBT!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqlOm97Yh7U

That is SUCH an awesome album, the new BBT ... just incredible. They have been on a roll for the last 8 years or so.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
NxWorries. This is the hottest West Coast duo to date. Obviously when signed by Stones Throw you're still underground but these cats are going to be huge, and are 1000x more talented than the people putting out records mainstream. Underground wins.