LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Living Next Door to Alice

Who The "F..." Is Alice?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/2015-12-04/scott-weiland-found-dead

1280x720.jpg

SCOTT WEILAND FOUND DEAD
NEWS / MARTIN KIELTY / 04 DEC 2015

Wife confirms ex-STP and Velvet Revolver singer passed away on tour bus, aged 48

Former Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver frontman Scott Weiland was last night found dead on his tour bus. He was 48.

He was on the road with his latest band The Wildabouts, who were touring in support of their album Blaster.

Unconfirmed reports suggest that Weiland’s manager found his body on the vehicle around 9pm local time last night. No cause of death has been reported.

His wife Jamie tells the LA Times: “I can’t deal with this right now. It’s true.”

An official statement says: “Scott Weiland, best known as the lead singer for Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, passed away in his sleep while on a tour stop in Bloomington, Minnesota, with his band The Wildabouts. At this time we ask that the privacy of Scott’s family be respected.”

Jane’s Addiction guitarist Dave Navarro said in a tweet, later deleted: “Just learned our friend Scott Weiland has died. So gutted. I am thinking of his family tonight.”

Wildabouts guitarist Jeremy Brown died in March, the day before Blaster was released.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhsUFuqbCM

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The wife and I got the Throwback Jams rocking the house tonight. Just heard this one....