LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I was late coming to Jet Codemonkey. I first heard Jet 3 years ago ..."Are You Gonna be My Girl" quickly became one of my favorite songs from 2003. "Big black boots, long brown hair..."

I never noticed "Lowrider" has more Cowbell Ozark!...

From 1990, an addictive happy song about a nightlight...Sung from the Nightlight's point of view! How many of you guys grew up with a nightlight? Me? No, but I only had the 8 Crayola set. I wanted to be that kid with 64 Crayolas in a box with a Crayola sharpener!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFfmNQbcucw

Last edited:

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Man, you miss a few days in here and there's as many pages of new posts.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I normally don't comment in this thread. I usually defer to others here who I have developed great respect for. But the band in my last post is one of the truly tragic tales in rock history. There is a great documentary out on them probably available on youtube. As I remember it opens with one of brothers in present day playing at a small dinner theater type bar just him no band. No one in the club is paying any attention to him. He stops his set and says "Hey guys I had three #1 hits before I was 18. No really." It gets worse from there. Very sad.