LEGEND Your Song of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Help me on this one, I'm not sure who did it, I think 'Asia'! Some of the words went " Give us some Funked up music .. Nothing but Booze and Elvis all night Long!" Can anyone give me the artist and song!?!

I think you mean Steely Dan FM? Don't think that was on the Aja album

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
I know I posted JP the other day but being that I was kidnapped last night by four old buddies and FORCED, forced I tell ya, to go see Judas Priest again for the umpteenth time, I'm on a kick again. So glad they did too because it was a great show. To open, Rob came out hobbling around on a walker like he was 100 years old. I was thinking, "oh boy, I'm glad I got to see him because he looks one foot in the grave." It was just a joke though, toward the end of the song (metal gods) he tossed the walker into the audience. Rob was able to nail the high notes quite well. I was impressed. It seemed to me like he actually had more of his old mojo since last I saw them.

Anyway, this one has to be high on the list of greatest metal songs ever. It was actually initially two songs that were merged into one (whiskey woman and red light lady).

Enough talk....rock on!!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
In honor of my wife who's been in LA for the last week hanging out with our son. She's been a royal pain for over the last 30 years but then so have I. :sneaky: This is one of her favorite songs ever.

Gerry Rafferty, another poor bastard that killed himself with too much alcohol.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSfOB8ANdWU

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
My time to lay back and reflect off life with some reggae before 5/22...

Gregory Isaacs-

Junior Byles-

Sister Nancy-

Jovi Rockwell-