Will Rams Defense be able to stop (or, at least slow down!) the Cowboys?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
The Cowboys are my least favorite team (even over the 49's and Seahawks!) but I do respect their Offense (Romo, Murray, Witten, Bryant, etc) and they have me really worried especially the way the Rams Defense has played the 1st two games. Does anyone feel better/more confident about this game than I do? If the Rams are to win this game then I think the Rams Defense that I expected to see this season needs to show up this Sunday!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
For some reason every time we play them Murray looks like Marshall Faulk against us. If we can stop him and get out to a lead - we'll be ok. Otherwise?? Not so good.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Heck yeah we can beat them! I believe we can whoop them if we're able to pressure Romo and we force some turnovers. Any given Sunday and all that...

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
The Cowboys are my least favorite team (even over the 49's and Seahawks!) but I do respect their Offense (Romo, Murray, Witten, Bryant, etc) and they have me really worried especially the way the Rams Defense has played the 1st two games. Does anyone feel better/more confident about this game than I do? If the Rams are to win this game then I think the Rams Defense that I expected to see this season needs to show up this Sunday!

sorry no feel better here the girls seem to have our #

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I cant expect or believe that the rams can beat the cowboys until they actually do it. The last couple years Murray has ripped the rams a new one. My heart says they should be able to beat the overrated cowboys but I thought they could beat them the last two years too. Im hoping for victory but expecting a lose again unfortunately.

Philly5

Rookie
Defense has been average at best. CBs played better yesterday against physical WRs. Of course they did not have Romo. Stopping the run is a big concern. Seems like we don't have a lot of pursuit to the ball. Are LBs always too deep/slow to react? We also continue to commit stupid terribly timed penalties.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
Yesterday the defense made Bobby Rainey look like Demarco Murray.

Unless their tackling skills improve greatly over the coming week next Sunday could be a very long day.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Birthday is Saturday, and all I want, for a belated B'Day present is for the Rams to Kick their MFing Asses!! :shooting::fighting::banana::cheers:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yesterday the defense made Bobby Rainey look like Demarco Murray.

That's what pissed me off. We would play the run solid, one yard loss, one yard gain. Then BAM 20 yard run. We would either stonewall the runner, or allow a huge run. Frustrating.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thinking the D gets caught in the wrong defense on those big runes! Playing pass and getting run play! Thinking teams picked up on this last year and suck them in!

Big Game

Living The Dream
Stop the missed Tackles against the run limit Murray and force Tony Romo to beat you. IF you put the game in Romo's hands he will throw you a couple picks.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Stop the missed Tackles against the run limit Murray and force Tony Romo to beat you. IF you put the game in Romo's hands he will throw you a couple picks.

If the Rams can stop (Limit!) Murray and pressure Romo I do like the Rams chances!

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
You've gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take Bobby Rainey hitting 140 on the ground if it means we held their QB to 170 yards passing and Vincent Jackson/Mike Evans to around 50 yards apiece every week.

Look at the big picture.

Big Game

Living The Dream
If the Rams can stop (Limit!) Murray and pressure Romo I do like the Rams chances!

They did a great job against Peterson and hopefully they can do the same against Murray. I'm not sure what they was doing yesterday against Rainey that was hard to watch a backup RB go for 145 on a defense that was predicted to be a top 15 "D". SMH

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
You've gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take Bobby Rainey hitting 140 on the ground if it means we held their QB to 170 yards passing and Vincent Jackson/Mike Evans to around 50 yards apiece every week.

Look at the big picture.
No you never want to give up 140 on ground to Dallas because it will open up the deep pass for them. Rams won cause Tampa sucks bad.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
No you never want to give up 140 on ground to Dallas because it will open up the deep pass for them. Rams won cause Tampa sucks bad.

It didn't open up the pass for VJax and Evans. I'll happily sign up for 140 for Murray next week if it means we also hold Romo to 170 yards and Dez Bryant with 50.

GreeneCounty

Pro Bowler
It didn't open up the pass for VJax and Evans. I'll happily sign up for 140 for Murray next week if it means we also hold Romo to 170 yards and Dez Bryant with 50.

Tampa Qb sucks.. He is a career back up. Dez Bryant is a beast.