Why the Browns signed RG3, IMO

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
There new gm I believe they brought in from baseball. He was a money ball guy in baseball. I believe there gonna try to implement that to the NFL and see if they can make it work so I would think he would be all about trading down and acquiring as many picks as possible.

jap

Legend
I agree, but they will draft the best player at two and then take a QB in the 2nd round.,..They will do that so the Rams can trade up to six and draft Carson Wentz because he's our density.

So Wentz is the new Air McNair to be?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hell

The browns usually go through about 4 QBs per season... they're just filling up the stables and preparing to make it through all 16 games. They still need to add a few more lol.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Goff and Wentz are the 5's still sittin' at the bar at 1:30.

A55VA6

Legend
If they're smart, they'll draft Wentz at 2 and hope either Griffin or Wentz becomes what they've been looking for. Having more options is always good..

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I hope they draft Ramsey, but my gut says Wentz.

Doesn't matter though, Rams still need to trade up for a QB regardless of what they do.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sell the Farm, Les.....It's time for a massive move up for our next great QB, Carson Wentz.......He'll be great on Hard Knocks

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Reportedly, Jerry Jones is being held in a rubber rom until the draft...as the mad house door closes, he implores "Get Johnny Manziel....GET HIM..."

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I don't know. I'm pretty angry at Fisher for not taking a bit of a chance on signing RGIII. I mean, seriously, he was practically begging to be a Los Angeles Ram! He would have been very affordable.

If he lights it up this coming season, I will be bringing out the "I told you so!"
I think this was a big mistake not signing RG3.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he lights it up this coming season, I will be bringing out the "I told you so!"
I think this was a big mistake not signing RG3.

And if Keenum is as good or better, will you be admitting you were wrong? Especially since RG3 would be more expensive?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
And if Keenum is as good or better, will you be admitting you were wrong? Especially since RG3 would be more expensive?
200.gif