LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hassie Harrison

IMG_1741.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Lawrence Welk?

I didn't know you were 90.
Every Saturday night , starting at 7:00 PM , Iowa PBS plays British comedies , but it just so happens , starting at 6:00 PM , Iowa PBS plays reruns of the Lawrence Welk show

and , there may have been a time or two , that when I tune in to watch my British comedies , I might have tuned in a couple minutes early , just hoping to get a glimpse of the multitalented Mary Lou Metzger

:hug:

what a woman

giphy.gif

Tano

Legend
Every Saturday night , starting at 7:00 PM , Iowa PBS plays British comedies , but it just so happens , starting at 6:00 PM , Iowa PBS plays reruns of the Lawrence Welk show

and , there may have been a time or two , that when I tune in to watch my British comedies , I might have tuned in a couple minutes early , just hoping to get a glimpse of the multitalented Mary Lou Metzger

:hug:

what a woman

giphy.gif
Yeah but still ... Lawrence Welk one of the greatest TV shows???

The only people that I know that liked Lawrence Welk was my parents age or older and my mom is 90.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Is it just me or is anybody else turned on by Caitlin Clark, the Iowa basketball player chick?

i.png

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And as far as an actress I'm going to go with Audrey Plaza because she seems to like to talk dirty at the drop of a hat. :)
aubrey-plaza-time100-2023.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

The only people that I know that liked Lawrence Welk was my parents age or older and my mom is 90.
My 83 year old Dad loves it. His parents would stop in every Saturday evening in the 70’s and watch it with him while they chatted. I would quickly exit the room.
Lets have a show of hands , who here doesn't have a crush on at least one of the Lennon sisters

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpcgk4W3byY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zbjHxVVxM

Second from the right, ooo la la
Is it just me or is anybody else turned on by Caitlin Clark, the Iowa basketball player chick?

View attachment 64526
It’s you.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You also have to consider the huge amount of content they had to choose from. Back in the day, you pretty much watched what they put in front of you because it was a FUCKING TV. That was an event all by itself. Hell... People used to gather around and listen to that new radio thing.

I remember watching stuff as a kid and then I YouTube them and I'm certainly not impressed.

It's funny because a bunch of shows hold up over time. For the life of me I can't see the attraction of the Lawrence Welk show but then I think about that they had so little "entertainment" back then.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm sticking with the girls from Strange New Worlds , as I'm going back and rewatching the first two seasons

love that show

snw10.jpg