Who here still remember..........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel badly that you younger folks never tasted fresh milk in glass bottles. Cardboard cartons and plastic leaves a taste in the milk that you only recognize once you taste it again from ice cold glass bottles.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel badly that you younger folks never tasted fresh milk in glass bottles. Cardboard cartons and plastic leaves a taste in the milk that you only recognize once you taste it again from ice cold glass bottles.
Speaking of glass bottles

remember those old Coke machines where you would pull out the Coke bottle from the front , , I think those old bottle were only like 10oz , but they were always on the brink off the freezing point

Ice cold Coke in the glass bottle , was tough to beat

CokeMachine.jpeg

s-l400.jpg

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Still is.

I mainly drink Coke Zero nowadays, but if I see original Coke in a glass bottle and served ice cold, I occasionally have one for old times’ sake.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

I'm lactose intolerant. Only dairy I can really have is cheese and ice cream.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

remember those old Coke machines where you would pull out the Coke bottle from the front , , I think those old bottle were only like 10oz , but they were always on the brink off the freezing point

View attachment 64755

s-l400.jpg
Unless is was a long necked Dr Pepper!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

The toughest generation ought to drink it straight out of the cow's teat! Wuss.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The toughest generation ought to drink it straight out of the cow's teat! Wuss.
That generation was a couple before mine, ya young-un! Seriously Angry if you get the chance to drink milk out of a glass bottle container, you'll give up Boones Farm Apple forever!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug

View attachment 64755

s-l400.jpg
I remember.
Was in a local JC fraternity in the 60's - we converted one to dispense beer for the frat house.:beer2: