Who Do You Want To See The Most From Tomorrow?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Feed Kenny Britt! Use the Gurley and Tavon threat and burn them with Kenny!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
got britt starting in fantasy, so another career game would be greatly appreciated. actually hitting tavon when hes wide open would be nice too

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I want to see the DL enforce their will on Manning and the NY offense to the point that they are crushed and have no chance by early in the third quarter

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Offense: Tie: Todd Gurley/Rob Boras - The need to get Gurley more involved in the offense is paramount. Remember last year when Gurley was running over a tired defense in the fourth quarter? I would love to see that on Sunday. A Rams lead going into the fourth quarter with Gurley running over the Giants and running out the clock. That brings up Boras. I like what I saw last week. He is changing his approach and Case seems to be getting more players involved. I'd like to see Boras step it up again and keep the opposing D guessing. A balanced attack is going to be needed to get over a mediocre season, and we are still one dimensional. Side note: Please get rid of the Tavon jet sweep. It's just not fooling anybody anymore.

Defense: Troy Hill. Our focus on the front seven and it is agreed that pressure on Manning will prove to be very important if we want a win tomorrow. However, that is what we are built to do. With Trumaine Johnson out, Manning (like everyone we have seen) will be trying to expose Hill. I'd like to see the newcomer show up and have a great game.

Who are you guys looking from a little more from?

I WANT TO STOP THE F'N RUN GAME ON DEF....

ON OFFENSE I WANT TO SEE US BE A CONSISTENT RUN GAME AND CONVERT ALL SHORT YARDAGE PLAYS