Which receiver will Foles most bond with and trust?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which receiver will Foles most bond with and trust?

• Jared Cook

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Kenny Britt

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • Brian Quick

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • Stedman Bailey

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Tavon Austin

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other. Please specify.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Interesting question. And not an easy one to predict, at least for me.

I think that a case could be made for at least 4 players, myself. But I'm curious to learn the board opinion.

Sure, Foles will definitely spread the ball around, especially at first. But just about every QB eventually seems to form a connection with one receiver above all others.

That one receiver that he most trusts to make the catch, get open, be where he's supposed to be, correctly read and adjust to the D, fight for the ball, prevent the interception, or stretch for that 1st down.

Could be a WR, TE, or maybe even a RB.

Care to make a guess?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going with Kenny Britt. Foles likes to throw the deep ball and Britt can get down field and go up and get it. In general i'm expecting a huge step forward from Britt this year.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm going with Kenny Britt. Foles likes to throw the deep ball and Britt can get down field and go up and get it. In general i'm expecting a huge step forward from Britt this year.
^^^What he said. Good to see you around @NJRamsFan !

That said, I expect both Cook and Kendricks to become huge security blankets for Foles.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I said Britt as well. I think him and Foles become best friends this year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This was really a hard choice for me! My gut tells me Britt, because of his experience, But I think I have to go with Bailey because he has great hands and will be better on the shorter passing routes!JMHO

Big Game

Living The Dream
I agree with most that for the deep ball Foles and Britt will have a very good connection. But i also believe that Foles and Stedman Bailey will have a good connection as well. Bailey just gets open has the best hands on the team and i can see him as that big 3rd down WR.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I voted for Cook.

Mostly because I feel that there will be a lot of 2 TE sets, especially early on until the OL gels a bit.

That might mean fewer snaps and targets for Bailey.

I dunno...

A case could be made for at least 4 of these guys.

I just chose Cook in a coin flip decision.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm going with Cookie Monster. He has been chomping at the bit to break out... and has been hampered and frustrated with the QBs he's had to work with in the last 2 years. He's already stated how impressed he is with Foles.

Cookie is basically a mismatch for the D every time he steps on the field... I bet Foles will be able to take advantage of this more than we've seen by far.

Don't they say that a QB's best friend is his TE... Foles Want Cooooookie!!!

A55VA6

Legend
Kenny Britt.

But don't count out Lance Kendricks. Led the team in receiving TD's last year with 5 and always seems like a reliable target.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Voted Bailey but I see where Britt and Cook are going to be very important to Foles as well. Hoping for a three-headed monster!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I went with Brian Quick. I think he'll be able to go down field and get the ball once he's healed up. The only thing that's holding him back is that because of the injury they didn't get to hook up during OTAs

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Voted Bailey but the depth of the options demonstrates how effin stacked this offense is in receiving talent. Rams really are a deep, deep team, even on offense.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I hope the answer is no one - or really more of everyone. I don't see this offense having a go to guy (except Gurley).

If we had to pick one WR to get the ball the more often than others, I guess I'd go Tavon.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I voted Cook. I think he's going to have a huge year.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Voted Britt, just a gut feeling.

I have no trust in Cook. Dude drops too many balls and I dont think a better QB will help him. Perfect example when Davis threw that TD pass to him, he drops it and throws a tantrum on the sideline. No thanks. And he's been over paid since he got here.

ausmurp

Starter
Voted Bailey but the depth of the options demonstrates how effin stacked this offense is in receiving talent. Rams really are a deep, deep team, even on offense.

Um...crack cocaine? Lol top 3 weakest WR group in NFL, not debatable :)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Britt. Quick is a dark horse, though. I really think we have a deep (albeit not top-heavy) WR corps... you've got size/speed weapons in Britt, Quick and Cook, you've got the shifty speed-demon all-purpose guy in Austin, and you've got intermediate hands monsters in Kendricks and Bailey.