Which former Ram would you add to the 2024 Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Another vote for Orlando Pace.
I originally said 2021 Cooper Kupp but upon further review Pace at his peak would likely put the Rams 2024 offense in the same conversation with the 2001 GSOT.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'll go a bit deeper.....

Offense: 1st choice is prime Marshall Faulk and my 2nd choice would be prime Kurt Warner (love Stafford but Kurt was a fuckin legend)

Defense: AD of course, but if I had to throw a name out there because I wish the guy got a title with us, Aeneas Williams.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
For defense.....how about Courtland Finnegan!!!! (Just kidding, lol) But I would take a Chris Long or a London Fletcher!!
1000026919.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
david ray,, excellent kicker with two first names
Nothing against David Ray, but in the 1973 playoff game against the Dallas Cowboys, Ray missed 3 very makeable field goals that would have made a huge difference in that game. He made 3, but missed 3 and IMO over the years the Rams have had much better kickers than David Ray.

henry dyer

UDFA
Name
Billy Wanger
I agree it was just a chance to dredge up a rare name sort of like Steve Heckard or pervis atkins