Where do I get my Manziel Jersey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
babies-r-us.jpg

RamsFan14

Starter
This is the closest I've seen this website resemble the PD Rams talk with all the Bradford and Manziel threads!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is the closest I've seen this website resemble the PD Rams talk with all the Bradford and Manziel threads!
Yeah, but it's all just harmless fun. You won't find many (if any) people trolling the board hard with this stuff.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree with this wholeheartedly. So many threads with no purpose and only potential to incite arguments...Really hope this doesnt become a trend.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I agree with this wholeheartedly. So many threads with no purpose and only potential to incite arguments...Really hope this doesnt become a trend.
The difference...Nobody is taking the bait.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The difference...Nobody is taking the bait.

But, for the first time, (since ive been here) the bait is being set, which leads to someone reacting.

Troll2
Trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
. Informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

jjab360

Legend
But, for the first time, (since ive been here) the bait is being set, which leads to someone reacting.

Troll2
Trōl/
verb
. Informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
Honestly, if you want to call anyone a troll it would be Fisher and Snead for putting up this smokescreen.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

Troll2
Trōl/
verb
. Informal
Thanks for the lesson. Is someone upset? Is there anything we can do for that person? Most of us, myself included, are just horsing around, waiting for the draft.

If the Rams draft Manziel, and he is a Ram. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for the lesson. Is someone upset? Is there anything we can do for that person? Most of us, myself included, are just horsing around, waiting for the draft.

If the Rams draft Manziel, and he is a Ram. I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don't see why the sarcastic response was necessary.

I'm the second person in this thread to express displeasure with the recent abundance of posts similar to this one, so to answer your question yes clearly some people don't like it. In addition I just read through the comments on a few of the other manziel posts and things are beginning to get testy.

Something we can do? Post threads with a purpose not just provocative titles so we can debate each others opinions in the non personal way we've been doing for a while now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Don't see why the sarcastic response was necessary.

I'm the second person in this thread to express displeasure with the recent abundance of posts similar to this one, so to answer your question yes clearly some people don't like it. In addition I just read through the comments on a few of the other manziel posts and things are beginning to get testy.

Something we can do? Post threads with a purpose not just provocative titles so we can debate each others opinions in the non personal way we've been doing for a while now.
Tell you what, Pusha. Show me the person who's intentionally trying to upset the board. I got somethin' for his ass.

3och4.jpg