What the 49er fans are saying about their offseason...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams managed to beat them with some pretty bad teams. Not wise to let the guard down against any of our division rivals. I must admit the Kaperdoodle decision flow chart was hysterical!!

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Never count out a division opponent, no matter how bad they are, is what I've learned through the years.
This is true but I have to think after the off-season SF has had, and our Rams getting better it would be an upset in my book.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I heard a very interesting 'Factoid' about the 49ers on NFLN last night, because of all their player loses,this off season/preseason, they have only "1" player left from the starting D they had in the Super Bowl trip a couple of years ago!
I would say that puts them at the bottom of the ladder in the NFC West D rankings!!:D

Speedr@m

Rookie
Monkey's paw? Makes as much sense as anything else.
Lol

You know.... Logic says they should be worse but they sure have looked better than the Rams. I'm not putting any dirt on the 49ers just yet and as a Ram fan I sure as hell ain't in no position to laugh at their misfortune but hey that's me.