What Seahawks Fans Are Saying(After The Game)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am on a different site with NFC West fans...they gave me crap all week about the inevitability of a Hawks win at CLink..and that it had been 10 years since the Rams won there...Often it's me vs. 10 of those bandwagon bastids...I have ben effing merciless...lol

jap

Legend
I thought I would enjoy this much more than I did. The whole the Rams trying to injure our guys crap really aggravates me. Show me a play where we intentionally tried to injure players. I HATE THE SEAHAWKS and their fans.

Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis!?! Didn't you see our Pro Bowl punter rough up Avril? Next year Johnny might deliberately kick the ball right into Avril's face. :snicker:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
More...c'mon Prime

Feed us

My very favorite reading no doubt

What a collection of whinney bitches

FRO

Legend
Whatcha talkin' 'bout, Willis!?! Didn't you see our Pro Bowl punter rough up Avril? Next year Johnny might deliberately kick the ball right into Avril's face. :snicker:
I've seen less flopping out of Vlade Divac.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At this NFC West site, We often name bet or do avatar bets over a contest...The format is different than here...I bet another guy with an avatar bet, and now he wearing "I heart penis" as his avatar this week....not that there is anything wrong about that...:yess:

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
You just know that there's much more to this story than meet the eye!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Funny a bunch of hawks fans are using the video of Hekker backing down on that punt as a morale victory. To bad the were being selfish and not helping the rest of their team on the play.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Beating them in front of the largest crowd ever at the link was just beautiful. And they can bitch all they want but they got beat by a better team today, that was missing 6-7 starters.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
They're complaining about the refs? This is a fan base that has had two wins given to them by the refs. The fail Mary and the game against Detroit this year. Idiots, most of them.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Ahhhh, just what I thought they would say. "The Rams won their Superbowl. The Rams are dirty. They can enjoy watching us in the playoffs." Blah, blah, blah! Fact is, they got their asses swept by the Rams and I can only hope that they get bounced in the first round so they can say they only played one more game than we did. Fuckers.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
Apparently if you sack Russell Wilson, you're dirty and tried to hurt him, as expected, they're bitching about how the Rams tried to hurt their players. LOL

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
"We'll be 14-2 next year, with our only losses to the 5-11 Rams"

:rolllaugh: ok, the 5-11 part might not be funny, but could you imagine the fits of rage our pals in Seattle would have if that happened? :rolllaugh:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This is hilarious. Yea, he's talking crap to the fans. Guess what fans...you didn't make the playoffs. The players on the team did. You didn't even make it i the NFL. So the better question is...why are you talking crap to Chris Long? Beating the Seahawks fans with their own logic.

Russell Wilson was a runner. He receivers no protection from a helmet to helmet hit in that scenario. Kind of stupid to complain about the officiating when you don't know the rules.

Yep. It was the refs. The people that called a fair game. Every fumble went to the Rams because they recovered every fumble. The Seahawks got flagged for holding because they were blatantly holding. The refs got pretty much every call right. And they got both teams for penalties. The only questionable thing was not calling a personal foul when the Rams hit Wilson...but the Rams defenders barely touched the guy. Would have been ticky tack as hell to call it.

I actually thought there were a couple of 'questionable' calls, that went SEATTLE'S way.
Could have gone either way, but on two drives - they got a touchdown and a field goal - they were kept alive by 'questionable' calls that are often never called or called the other way.

By and large (other than the above two calls) fairly called.
The fumble recoveries were OBVIOUSLY recovered by the Rams.
Replays CLEARLY showed that.

Wow.....what a bunch of delusional yahoos.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
Seattle fan Wat.jpg

brace yourselves Seattle excuses.jpg

What a large pile of bitches.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
They. Fear. Us.

They also are doing quite a bit of "they caught every break and bounce" garbage.

How about:
Penalties. The Rams continuing Searats stalled drives with: 1. Donald's borderline roughing the passer. (Probably the right call though)
2. Trumaine gets a helmet-helmet on a great defensive stop (maybe the same TD drive?) again the right call once we saw it on replay. But the receiver was going down and I think Tru took a low angle. Not intentional.

Bounces? Chris long stripped their receiver near the goal line and they had one guy there among 4 Ram defenders and it bounced right to him. They scored their only non garbage time TD shortly after.

There may be more but the point is, breaks go both ways. The refs actually got the calls right. Barnes got the fumble.

We won this game in every sense. Don't compare yardage. They had quite a bit of garbage time stuff. We controlled both lines. (I am very proud of our OL by the way. Any of you OL watchers that can identify the guys that played well?)

Great game guys! Something to build on.