What is the *pettiest* reason you hate a team or player?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
The Texans because of Brock Osweiler because he played for the scumdevils at ASU. (I went to the U of A)

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Zeke Elliot for wearing a cutoff shirt.

Mike Mitchell for what was an illegal hit on Bradford in '03.

Az Hakim for a muffed punt against the Saints in the 2000 Playoffs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The Chiefs because of those stupid turtle necks.

But as a kid, how I loved the Red Pants!
Chase+Daniel+Kansas+City+Chiefs+v+San+Diego+2chkA0bP140l.jpg

RedRam

Pro Bowler
First of all, none of my reasons are petty. They're all valid, legit reasons. They just are! That being said...

The Whiners! Well...duh...

Jerry "Fifi" Rice! They called him Fifi. That's enough right there. I always wanted to see a linebacker close-line that SOB when he'd run those slants while waving his pompous, manicured hand in the air.

:mrburnsevil:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Jim Harbaugh for being a whiny little bitch.

Kaepernick for being a tool and twat at the same time. Even before the stupid afro and protest stuff he came off as a complete douche. He has such a punchable face...If only.

Jason Sehorn... Iirc he sucked ass when with us and I have a vivid memory of him fucking up a play that cost a TD and Adam Archuleta TRIED his damndest to chase after Sehorns blown assignment to no avail. The replay showed Adam chasing to save a TD while Sehorn just looked on like a helpless sack of shit.

Non-football:
Chris Paul for being a flopping, whiny baby door.

Paul Pierce for needing a wheelchair after an "injury" only to return to the game minutes later.

There's probably plenty more.... Just can't think of them atm

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Merton Hanks and his stupid ass long neck chicken dance... In hindsight its pretty hilarious but made me wanna break my tv back then.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The Redskins because of the Bob Griffin ass kissing. But it's non-existent now.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Viqueens. I absolutely hate them and it is not because of the playoffs in the 70s. It is because we had the better record by virtue of the head to head in '74 and still had to go to that cold ass wasteland for the playoffs when we had what I considered hands down the best team in football. We play in the sunny confines - we are in the Superbowl. But no. We go to that fucking freezer they call Minnesota and lose to a team that everyone knew couldn't beat Pittsburgh outside of a skating rink.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Everything Boston...Patriots, Red Sox, and especially the fukin Celtics...towel wavin, bench riding ML fukin Carr...

Joe Montana, Steve Young, George Seifert...pretty much any whiner, but Dana Stubblefeild, for always managing to land his full, fat ass weight on whatever poor slob we had playin QB in the 90's...

James Harden, for that fukin disgusting Osama Bin laden beard...

I'm sure I missed some, I'm full of hate these days, for some reason...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Merton Hanks and his stupid ass long neck chicken dance... In hindsight its pretty hilarious but made me wanna break my tv back then.

Good one. I forgot about chicken neck.
I used to make fun of him to my sister (who's a 9er fan).
That is, until I hurt my neck doing that stupid dance.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
F.ing Fran Tarkenton, that escape artist piece of :poop:, every time the RAMS played the Vikings I would pray that someone would break his freaking neck!
IMG_0977.JPG

FRO

Legend
Steve Smith. I hate the guy from him winning touchdown catch in double overtime that cause us another Super Bowl run or the fact that he was slapping and pulling on JJ helmet when we played them and balling his fist up on the field and the comments he made about my city after the game. I swear I was a few phone calls away from going to jail
I don't hate Smith for that TD. I hate Sehorn. The rest I agree 100% with you.

FRO

Legend
Most opposing players I hate is because they are really good and can't be stopped.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't hate any teams or players like I did in my younger years as a Rams fan. I do still have animosity against the other teams in the NFC West for obvious recent and historical reasons.

I realized over the years it was mostly the fans that made me dislike teams more than the players/teams themselves. As far as the players go? Oh yes, I have to admit the arrogant, cocky, I'm Gods gift to football with a conceded attitude types still annoy me periodically.

Lots of memories and players posted in this thread rekindled some of my old bitter memories.. This was actually an interesting OP... A Good subject and fun thread to browse through @-X-

superthumb.jpg

"Hey Jared, one day the other 31 teams in this league are going to hate on us"
__
AR-161129979.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Georgia Frontierre (sp?) for disrespecting Eric Dickerson, Jim Everett for losing his nerve, the NFL for taking the fun out of touchdown celebrations (by the by, do they penalize Packer players for the Lambeau Leap? If not, I'm callin bullshit...), Mike Ditka for gettin fat ass Fridge Perry a Super Bowl TD, but none for Walter Payton, Tom Landrys hat, Red Auerbach's cigar, any commentary from Deon Sanders or Michael Irvin, giving up long touchdown runs on 4th and one...

I'm sure I'll think of more. Like I said, I'm full of hate lately...:mad:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I've got a deep disdain for the jags that started festering some time after the move since a handful of their fans decided to rub it in because they were bootyblast because they were linked to moving to Saint Louis and somehow that was everyone in Saint Louis' fault.

So I hope Bortles keeps throwing as many picks as years of his life and they resort to eating lead chips or whatever they do in a backwater do nothing place like Jacksonville.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Surprising I didn't see her name come up more in this thread. Then again... There's absolutley nothing PETTY about what that cow did to us.

I am surprised too.

Then again, we have a lot of great fans and I've met some good people courtesy of that STL connection.

But, I see why an LA based fan would feel the way you do... just as those STL guys feel the same about Stan.

Now that I've said that; I'd prefer my comments end there. Just making a point that it's not been all negative if you look at it thru that lens.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
I think it's perfectly logical to hate a team for it's douche flute head coach. You know ...... nimrods like Arians, or Carroll. And any loser that coaches the Whiners.