What is Brian Hoyer worth?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
"Luck is 11-1 against teams worse than .500, with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions (1.76 INT rate, 97.4 rating). The Jaguars (1-9) and Washington (3-7) are up next for Indianapolis."

Wonder who the "1" was?????
Hmmmmmmm
I'm having a hard time putting my finger on who could have beaten them that was under .500. Probably an AFC South Team.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm having a hard time putting my finger on who could have beaten them that was under .500. Probably an AFC South Team.

It was the Rams. 2013 week 10. The Rams were 3-6 heading into that game and beat the Colts.

Wait you were joking you knew it was the Rams............ :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And his lowest game point total in his career. Cant figure out who that team was

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Not sure if Hoyer is in the plan, IMO, they will bring back Bradford and either Hill or Davis and draft a Quarterback in the first round most likely Brett Hundley from UCLA and go to war in 2015.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Not sure if Hoyer is in the plan, IMO, they will bring back Bradford and either Hill or Davis and draft a Quarterback in the first round most likely Brett Hundley from UCLA and go to war in 2015.

Well one has to wonder how much Hoyer is in the Browns plans. If JM isn't playing well enough then Hoyer goes nowhere. Unless the Browns are willing to take a flyer and plug him in as starter and take their chances, then Hoyer will get them something in trade. Unless they decide to keep him as Plan B when/if JM falls down or gets smashed.

I'm not sure the Browns are willing to do that yet, I'm not sure they can pull Hoyer because the team likes him and his record is 9-4 with not a lot of support. It's a hard decision to pull a guy who is making chicken salad out of chicken shit.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well one has to wonder how much Hoyer is in the Browns plans. If JM isn't playing well enough then Hoyer goes nowhere. Unless the Browns are willing to take a flyer and plug him in as starter and take their chances, then Hoyer will get them something in trade. Unless they decide to keep him as Plan B when/if JM falls down or gets smashed.

I'm not sure the Browns are willing to do that yet, I'm not sure they can pull Hoyer because the team likes him and his record is 9-4 with not a lot of support. It's a hard decision to pull a guy who is making chicken salad out of chicken crap.

They will keep Hoyer playing they might go with Maziel next year, but right now you dance with the one who brung you! (A Darrell Royal Quote)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm shocked that you think it should be, so we're even. :ROFLMAO:

I guess we are. There is just such a huge different in talent level between the two and it's not like Hill has performed at the same level. IMO, one is clearly a better QB.

OkieRamFan

UDFA
Name
Harold
Some folks here just can't wrap their head around Sam playing out his last year of his contract with the Rams. You've never heard anyone from the team saying anything other than that. I wouldn't be surprised if thay resign him to a new contract before this season is over.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Some folks here just can't wrap their head around Sam playing out his last year of his contract with the Rams. You've never heard anyone from the team saying anything other than that. I wouldn't be surprised if thay resign him to a new contract before this season is over.
There hasn't been anything said because there's no reason to say anything at this point. All it could really do is create a distraction during the season.

I do think Sam will be a Ram next year... but it CANNOT be for his current contract's price.