What do you think of Kirk Cousins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Oh the irony, but he's been playing well. How much would he cost? A second round pick?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I dont want Cousins, especially for a 2nd. And I dont want to trade away draft picks, especially to the redskins.

I dont want anyone. Ride with what we have.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too much.

Just a thought. A second next year is cheaper than a first next year, if he costs that much, and we've seen him play in the regular season. It's cheaper than trading up next year when we do well this season.

iced

he is not worth a 2nd rounder.....

the difference between hill and cousins is not worth what we'd have to give up.

And Personally I don't think he'd be an upgrade either

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh the irony, but he's been playing well. How much would he cost? A second round pick?

Average QB. Not worth anything more than a 4th. Nor should the Rams acquire him. He's not a solution.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just say no to Cousins..

Jwise1727

UDFA
With the way Robert Griffin the Turd is running around, Redskins cannot afford to lose Cousins for any less than a 2nd. Would not surprise me if that asked for more than that.

Moostache

Rookie
Cousins? Fool's Gold...he is the modern answer to Flynn or Schaub.
RG3? Bigger fool's gold...he is dangerously close to imploding completely and he is one hit away from joining Bradford on the expensive bust list...

Hill is the only option for the 2014 Rams.
We go as far as he takes us and if he goes down, the season is really over and you see how bad Davis' mistakes become and by week 17 you see if Gilbert is even a future consideration.

In 2015, you take the best QB available in round 1 and bring back Hill to mentor/start until the kid can take over.
We also hope like hell that we get lucky for a change with QBs...

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
They turned down a second and third last offseason I thought. They'll probably be asking a first I would think. I'm not surprised if they get that either if not from us.

CodeMonkey

We do potentially have defensive pieces to bring to the bargaining table.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They won't trade him for any price because RGIII is on the verge of melting down AND they've seen Bradford break...and they know the irony machine sometimes gets cranked up to 11 and it would be ironic if RGIII also went down with a 2nd ACL tear as well.

So, no. Kirk Cousins isn't going anywhere. Now this guy...

20090808215854!Kirk_Cameron.jpg

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Washington would try to fleece us in an attempt to get back some of the draft capital they gave us for Rg3.Cousins is good short term but is not the answer to our quarterback problem,if we're going to trade for a quarterback we might as well trade for 1 in the 2015 draft.even if it means packaging multiple picks to get one of the top 3 quarterbacks coming out

CodeMonkey

The irony machine is definitely cranked to 11 in here.