What are your favorite B movies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
IMG_0374.jpeg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Little Man

White Chicks

Harold and Kumar

Flubber

The Hot Chick

Mr. Deeds

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I’m not sure if this fits the Criteria.

Once

It seemed like an inexpensive movie to make, but was such a great film.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, you 70's kids have to remember these two.
DUEL
SALVAGE

Most know of Speilburg's first movie DUEL, which was a TV movie, filmed over just a couple of days.

SALVAGE was a 70's Science Fiction movie starring Andy Griffith in which the owner of a salvage yard decided the ultimate salvage operation would be on the Moon. Land rovers and other abandoned space equipment would be worth millions, back when millions were worth something! This was a Sunday Night Movie (ABC?) that I was so excited to see as a 15 year old kid. I bet @Merlin and @Selassie I loved it too!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CQFl30jLR4&t=2677s

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
A few of my favorites:

Repo Man - Definitely no branding or market placement used in this film. Everything is generic. Great movie. I've seen it probably 30 times.

Midnight Meat Train - What was Bradley Cooper thinking? Very entertaining movie if you're into gore though.

Blue Velvet - If you're wanting the quintessential David Lynch and Dennis Hopper film - this one may be it.

The Gods Must Be Crazy - Hilarious look at native life

Birds Do It Bees Do It - The bull semen collecting scenes are worth the price of admission. If you're in a tweaked mood, watch this flick.

Wild at Heart - Willem Dafoe is a freak show. And another great David Lynch movie starring Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern

And of course - Every Monte Python movie ever made.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ah yes. Back when my dad constantly got mistaken for Dennis Weaver. We went to the pumpkin festival in Calabasas, CA one year and it was comical how many people kept trying to get him to do autographs. At the time, Dennis Weaver was the honorary mayor of Calabasas. Several wouldn't believe him when he told them he wasn't Weaver. A few times he gave up and just signed his real name. It was a crack up seeing the confused, then disappointed faces.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
A few of my favorites:

Repo Man - Definitely no branding or market placement used in this film. Everything is generic. Great movie. I've seen it probably 30 times.

Midnight Meat Train - What was Bradley Cooper thinking? Very entertaining movie if you're into gore though.

Blue Velvet - If you're wanting the quintessential David Lynch and Dennis Hopper film - this one may be it.

The Gods Must Be Crazy - Hilarious look at native life

Birds Do It Bees Do It - The bull semen collecting scenes are worth the price of admission. If you're in a tweaked mood, watch this flick.

Wild at Heart - Willem Dafoe is a freak show. And another great David Lynch movie starring Nicolas Cage and Laura Dern

And of course - Every Monte Python movie ever made.
Great list!
That’s pretty much the only way to describe Willem Dafoe’s performance in Wild at Heart. Also loved the Crispen Glover cameo.