What are you doing whilst waiting for football season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
The football season is creeping closer, but man is it creeping slowly.
What are you guys doing to keep your football addictions in check without any games to watch?

Me, I've decided to watch every Rams regular season game in order, (2 a week) until the first pre season game starts in August.. and Yes that includes the Chiefs and Eagles games..

Vikings game starts tonight, I'll let you know how the game ends. I have a feeling we start well though

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Well the nrl is in week 12 and the Saints are #1. Life is good.

Atm I'm watching Chelsea play Sydney fc. My pillow is in a handy position if Chelsea score early.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well the nrl is in week 12 and the Saints are #1. Life is good.

Atm I'm watching Chelsea play Sydney fc. My pillow is in a handy position if Chelsea score early.

Chelsea really? ergh

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Gotten into college softball, as soon as the season is over (either today or tomorrow) then I'll get into college baseball. Then I'll kick MLB into a higher gear.

I've also gotten back into pro wrestling (hence the avatar, 4 of the best current wrestler) 1 hour NXT + 3 hours of Raw + 2 hours of Smackdown each week + 3 hours of PPV every month + the entire WWE Network archive soon adds up.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've also gotten back into pro wrestling (hence the avatar, 4 of the best current wrestler) 1 hour NXT + 3 hours of Raw + 2 hours of Smackdown each week + 3 hours of PPV every month + the entire WWE Network archive soon adds up.

I hadn't watch wrestling for years until a few years ago when the rock came back for wrestlemania. Man is it a lot tamer now, it's changed massively. Wheres mankind flying off cages, the TLC matches with the dudley and hardy boys, the chair shots the stone cold stunners to a all of the McMahon family? those were the days

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've been taking my knitting to the next level and making a wicked afghan.

MFaulk107

The Realness
Watching some games from the 2014 regular season, and some other random games from years ago to keep me calm this offseason.
And a bunch of Starcraft 2.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I hadn't watch wrestling for years until a few years ago when the rock came back for wrestlemania. Man is it a lot tamer now, it's changed massively. Wheres mankind flying off cages, the TLC matches with the dudley and hardy boys, the chair shots the stone cold stunners to a all of the McMahon family? those were the days

Yeah those were some awesome days :D. Still I'm a sucker for a high quality technical wrestling match over a spot fest, so it's still entertaining to me.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The football season is creeping closer, but man is it creeping slowly.
What are you guys doing to keep your football addictions in check without any games to watch?

Me, I've decided to watch every Rams regular season game in order, (2 a week) until the first pre season game starts in August.. and Yes that includes the Chiefs and Eagles games..

Vikings game starts tonight, I'll let you know how the game ends. I have a feeling we start well though

I have kids so I am always busy.

Linc is in his first year of little league. He just got a game ball! I work with him between games and love every minute of it. He also likes music, drawing, and any sport there is. We just went to a pro wrestling match last week. My daughter is only 4 so she still needs constant supervision. We always have fun together. Having kids is the best thing in life IMO....better than watching the Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
NBA Playoffs

Orlando City Soccer (MLS) ... I'm hooked.

Fishing

Drinking

*Not necessarily in that order

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aside from working on improving my Computer speed and capacity, for the next Season. It's been ROD, ROD, and more ROD! OH! Yes! ........ and ..wait for it ....... more ROD!!:D ( I have to feed my addiction!!)

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My kid is due Saturday so just getting for her to come.

Premier league was filling the void but it's over now. Now I just have mls (go Sounders), baseball (go Mariners) and I'll be watching the women's World Cup.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I watch some gaming stuff on Twitch.tv . Some of the Esports like Counter Strike have really high production values on their leagues. The rest is just people streaming themselves playing.

I've also been watching MLS, and the occasional Premiere league games, normally late on Saturdays when NBC shows the Premiere League Match of the Day.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Stanley Cup finals!!!! Go Lightning!!!!!!

And waiting for summer Steam sale to start!

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
Luckily I have Gracie Jiu-Jitsu to keep me occupied, because I will go crazy. I don't have time, or really interested in other sports these days. Work, family (Honey Do's), and Jits it's keeping me busy until football starts, and barely squeeze that into the weekend. Lol