What are the chances that the Rams move in to day 2? Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Will the Rams trade in to day #2??

• Yes, Snead will work his magic

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • No, the Rams are out of Ammo

Votes: 80 65.6%
  • Who cares, we already got our QB!!

Votes: 10 8.2%

• Total voters

jap

Legend
I think your right, But I sure don't want to see Keenum go, he'll make a good reliable Back-up for Goff!(y)

Johnny Hekker: "Damn it! We don't need Case---I can be the damn backup! In fact, I am qualified to start at QB for this freaking team. Who the hell is Jerad Goff anyway!?!"

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
If theres any movement to be made I really hope its down. Drafts a crapshoot after the 2nd rd so might as well load up on as many lottery tickets as possible

PARAM

Hall of Fame
What about this guy? Anybody know anything about him? Keyarris Garrett. 6'3" 220

The year 2015 was a great one to be a wide receiver from Texas. Baylor's Corey Coleman won the Biletnikoff Award as the nation's best at the position by scoring an eye-popping 20 touchdowns. TCU's Josh Doctson, also an All-American, was one of just two receivers to beat Coleman's 113.6 receiving yards per game (120.6) - the "other" being the native Texan, Garrett, whose explosive combination of size and speed helped the Golden Hurricane receiver rip through the American Athletic Conference to the tune of 122.2 yard average over 13 games.

After a breakout 2012 season in which he earned Second All-Team All-Conference USA honors as a true sophomore with nine touchdown receptions, it appeared that Garrett was well on his way to superstardom. Instead, his 2013 campaign was ruined by a compound fracture suffered in the second game of the year (Colorado State), which required season-ending surgery and Garrett didn't look like the same player a year later, posting relatively pedestrian numbers (47 receptions for 698 yards and five scores) while missing another two games due to injury.

While Garrett didn't face the same caliber of competition in the AAC as some of this year's more recognizable names at receiver, it is worth noting that some of the more physically dominating pass-catchers in the NFL - like Antonio Brown (Central Michigan), Brandon Marshall (Central Florida) and T.Y. Hilton (Florida International) - came from relatively small school backgrounds.

96 receptions 1588 yards 8 TDs

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Slim & none...and slim is sitting on Foles:sick: shoulders:effemine:....:whistle::oops:

@PARAM

Keyarris Garrett is a beast....nothing wrong with him, Charone Peak, Cody Core....guy from Auburn...Ricardo Lewis, Marquez North....Maybe Payton from UCLA....wrs are pretty easy to find if you know where to look...

Carroo is the one I'm pulling for...

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What about this guy? Anybody know anything about him? Keyarris Garrett. 6'3" 220

The year 2015 was a great one to be a wide receiver from Texas. Baylor's Corey Coleman won the Biletnikoff Award as the nation's best at the position by scoring an eye-popping 20 touchdowns. TCU's Josh Doctson, also an All-American, was one of just two receivers to beat Coleman's 113.6 receiving yards per game (120.6) - the "other" being the native Texan, Garrett, whose explosive combination of size and speed helped the Golden Hurricane receiver rip through the American Athletic Conference to the tune of 122.2 yard average over 13 games.

After a breakout 2012 season in which he earned Second All-Team All-Conference USA honors as a true sophomore with nine touchdown receptions, it appeared that Garrett was well on his way to superstardom. Instead, his 2013 campaign was ruined by a compound fracture suffered in the second game of the year (Colorado State), which required season-ending surgery and Garrett didn't look like the same player a year later, posting relatively pedestrian numbers (47 receptions for 698 yards and five scores) while missing another two games due to injury.

While Garrett didn't face the same caliber of competition in the AAC as some of this year's more recognizable names at receiver, it is worth noting that some of the more physically dominating pass-catchers in the NFL - like Antonio Brown (Central Michigan), Brandon Marshall (Central Florida) and T.Y. Hilton (Florida International) - came from relatively small school backgrounds.

96 receptions 1588 yards 8 TDs

University of Tulsa is like 8 miles from my house. Friend of mine graduated from there.

Keyarris Garrett is a good player. A better Austin Pettis.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Maybe Foles and a 4'th gets us back into the 2'nd round for one of the remaining QB desperate teams ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe Foles and a 4'th gets us back into the 2'nd round for one of the remaining QB desperate teams ?
If they are desperate for a QB, then what do they want with Foles?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If they are desperate for a QB, then what do they want with Foles?

It's called supply and demand.

Some team might believe that Foles had a shortened off-year, one where bad receivers, an injury plagued & mostly rookie OL couldn't protect him, where the season started without a running game and all the defense needed to focus on was burying the QB. As much as i'm for ridding ourselves of Foles, I wouldn't yet call his career as over. jmo.

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We are out of ammo, unless we deal Keenum.

I just don't see us picking tonight.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's called supply and demand.

Some team might believe that Foles had a shortened off-year, one where bad receivers, an injury plagued & mostly rookie OL couldn't protect him, where the season started without a running game and all the defense needed to focus on was burying the QB. As much as i'm for ridding ourselves of Foles, I wouldn't yet call his career as over. jmo.
I understand supply and demand, which is why I don't see your point.
Are these desperate teams you are referring to looking for looking for a starter, or a back up?
Foles is on a 2 year slide and while the contract is attractive the idea of him playing is not

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I understand supply and demand, which is why I don't see your point.
Are these desperate teams you are referring to looking for looking for a starter, or a back up?
Foles is on a 2 year slide and while the contract is attractive the idea of him playing is not

Both.

Would you rather start Foles or Sanchez, … what happens if the Jets can't re-sign Fitzpatrick ? K.C., Dallas, Az, S.D., Cleve, etc. for back-up ?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would you rather start Foles or Sanchez,
I'd say neither but to play along here, Sanchez played better than Foles in 2014, so since Sanchez is on roster, I'd go with him
what happens if the Jets can't re-sign Fitzpatrick
They still have Geno Smith and Bryce Petty and haven't caved in to Fitz demands, so where would Foles fit in? I'd play Geno over Foles right now
K.C., Dallas, Az, S.D., Cleve, etc. for back-up ?
I don't know what KC thinks of Aaron Murray, so I don't think they're desperate. Arizona re-signed Drew Stanton so they're set. San Diego has Clemens under contract, no worries there. Cleveland and Dallas will both likely draft a QB in round 2-3, and while having a veteran QB is nice, I don't see where they need to make that move today.
Because of supply and demand I don't see any trade value assigned to Foles as its highly likely he gets released. So why not wait and pick him up for free

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Out of ammo? Never! Low on ammo? Yes! If they can get a pick for a Foles or Mason, they'll make a move up as far as they can muster if they see a guy they want is still there. Don't rule out trading a 4th, Foles or Mason or both, and a 2017 pick or 2018 pick to move up into the upper 3rd to grab a guy they covet. This is Les Snead we are talking about here.:sneak:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd say neither but to play along here, Sanchez played better than Foles in 2014, so since Sanchez is on roster, I'd go with him
They still have Geno Smith and Bryce Petty and haven't caved in to Fitz demands, so where would Foles fit in? I'd play Geno over Foles right now

I don't know what KC thinks of Aaron Murray, so I don't think they're desperate. Arizona re-signed Drew Stanton so they're set. San Diego has Clemens under contract, no worries there. Cleveland and Dallas will both likely draft a QB in round 2-3, and while having a veteran QB is nice, I don't see where they need to make that move today.
Because of supply and demand I don't see any trade value assigned to Foles as its highly likely he gets released. So why not wait and pick him up for free

Because if there really is 5 teams calling the Rams about Foles, you'll have to win that competition. You can make it automatic with surrendering a draft pick. A team like Cleveland won't even miss the draft pick this year. They are flush with picks.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Because if there really is 5 teams calling the Rams about Foles, you'll have to win that competition. You can make it automatic with surrendering a draft pick. A team like Cleveland won't even miss the draft pick this year. They are flush with picks.
And if they are all offering 7th round picks, then he's got more value on the Rams
Cleveland needs to be flush with picks because they are riddled with holes

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd be willing to trade both 4th's and Foles/Keenum to move up if they felt there was an impact offensive player worth moving up for.
Call Cleveland.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

To ensure that you get him, of course.