Welcome to Sack City

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Moostache

Rookie
Aaron Donald at #13 more than makes up for Greg Robinson @ #2 at this point in their young careers...now imagine if Greg puts it together as he gains experience...that draft can become the foundation of the Rams finally turning it around...

(An aside...I found the end of the Giants-Cowboys game hysterical in that Linehan versus Spagnolo was the match-up and Spags got his ass handed to him again in an agonizingly familiar way...)

Alan

Legend
Great play by our D-line. The only thing I was disappointed in was the play of Fairley. Not that he played badly but he certainly didn't play like a former first round pick. But maybe he played better than I thought?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great play by our D-line. The only thing I was disappointed in was the play of Fairley. Not that he played badly but he certainly didn't play like a former first round pick. But maybe he played better than I thought?

i didn't even notice him out there. but it's hard to stand out when quinn, donald and brockers are on the loose.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Aaron Donald at #13 more than makes up for Greg Robinson @ #2 at this point in their young careers...now imagine if Greg puts it together as he gains experience...that draft can become the foundation of the Rams finally turning it around...

(An aside...I found the end of the Giants-Cowboys game hysterical in that Linehan versus Spagnolo was the match-up and Spags got his ass handed to him again in an agonizingly familiar way...)
Yeah, well, I like Spags a bit more than Linehan who truly ran our team into the ground

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've said this since he was drafted, but Donald is my favorite Ram. He is a stud. I said it in the offseason he'd have three multi sack games, dont know where I posted that but so far he he is 1/3. freaking stud!!!
I have to eat crow on Donald.

I was worried about his size in the NFL.

But his technique and speed more than make up for the relative lack of size.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that he'll be a force for years to come!

Glad to eat the crow on him.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I know its just the first game but I lol so hard when people actually thought Fairely was a threat to Brockers. Brockers is simply a man child who goes about his beastly business professional and quiet. Integral part of our dline ability.