Welcome to Sack City

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Population Russell Wilson. Currently on pace for 96 sacks take that Bears it maybe a year later than we all wanted, but it was worth the wait.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
No slow start this season. Just what we all hoped for, need to keep it going now.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I just want us to keep playing good defense. The sacks will keep coming as long as we keep playing solid D. Having a capable offense also helps

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've said this since he was drafted, but Donald is my favorite Ram. He is a stud. I said it in the offseason he'd have three multi sack games, dont know where I posted that but so far he he is 1/3. fucking stud!!!

Todd59

Rookie
Would it not have been 7 sacks if that BS "roughing the passer" call by Quinn was called correctly? Give the boys a lead so they can pin their ears back and this could be a beautiful season.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Would it not have been 7 sacks if that BS "roughing the passer" call by Quinn was called correctly? Give the boys a lead so they can pin their ears back and this could be a beautiful season.

Wasn't the ball already out on the play and he was just finishing the hit? I don't think it was a sack play.

bskrilla

Starter
I've said this since he was drafted, but Donald is my favorite Ram. He is a stud. I said it in the offseason he'd have three multi sack games, dont know where I posted that but so far he he is 1/3. freaking stud!!!
Dude may legitmately have 16 multi sack games. I'm not joking. Like not even a little bit....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Did anyone catch anything of significance out of Fairly today, I must have missed seeing him involved.

Av8R

UDFA
This lady in Seattle kept asking what Sack City was and how stupid that was. After our 6th sack, Inturned around and told her That's what Sack City is. Enjoy your flight back home. Haha

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I love watching this dline in action. I pray we see them in action with good leads this season. They bring the pain.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did anyone catch anything of significance out of Fairly today, I must have missed seeing him involved.
Don't remember seeing him and looking just at the box score he had one assisted tackle. I honestly didn't see him on the field much.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I've said this since he was drafted, but Donald is my favorite Ram. He is a stud. I said it in the offseason he'd have three multi sack games, dont know where I posted that but so far he he is 1/3. freaking stud!!!
I don't watch much if any college ball so I didn't know who he was... but once I seen him in his 1st game I was impressed. I've been saying it since last year... He will be in the HOF one day as long as he stays healthy