Week 6 2019 - Game Day Menu for Whiners..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Sorry to be late but working much.. Myself, I'm doing CGI's bratwurst chili.

Here’s how I’ve always done it;
  • Get a pack of Johnsonville brats, regular.
  • Take a serrated knife and cut down length wise each one to deskin the brats, squeeze out the sausage meat. Toss out skin.
  • Put brat sausage meat in with ground beef.
  • Cook like you would ground beef.
I make a big pot, 1lb ground beef, 5 brats. Proportion the rest of your ingredients to taste.

Also doing leftover brats from 2 packs on grill. Also burgers and brats on grill. A great salad to go with them. :) Hope all have a great Sunday football day. Peace.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am having a bit of a leftovers day with my menu... stuff from weeks previous that I had to freeze.

Chili (it’s better leftover anyway)
Beans-wieners
Taquitos
Wings

I will mash up something there.

My wife did make a large bowl of bruschetta yesterday. So, that should be marinated nicely.... ciabatta bread to grill with it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Good question. I think I will make instant pot chicken tacos. Throw a couple chicken boobies in the IP with a can of Rotel and some choice seasonings and let er rip. When done, pull the chicken and mix it up good. Fill up some corn tortillas with chicken, cheese, green onions, avocado and shredded lettuce (or purple cabbage if you want more of a street Taco crunch). Sprinkle with lime and add your favorite how sauce.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry to be late but working much.. Myself, I'm doing CGI's bratwurst chili.

Here’s how I’ve always done it;
  • Get a pack of Johnsonville brats, regular.
  • Take a serrated knife and cut down length wise each one to deskin the brats, squeeze out the sausage meat. Toss out skin.
  • Put brat sausage meat in with ground beef.
  • Cook like you would ground beef.
I make a big pot, 1lb ground beef, 5 brats. Proportion the rest of your ingredients to taste.

Also doing leftover brats from 2 packs on grill. Also burgers and brats on grill. A great salad to go with them. :) Hope all have a great Sunday football day. Peace.
Good man. My chili always has sweet Italian sausage in it. They sell it ground to make it easier BTW. I generally do 2 lbs ground beef with 1 lb sausage. I used to do 50/50 but sometimes the fennel in the sausage can overpower the chili IMO.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I heard one of you offer a cool suggestion a week or two ago... you said you planned your meal around our opponent. So I'm doing that today too.

I'm making a Seafood Cioppino. It did come from Italy... but it's a San Fran thing now too.

I'm putting Lobster Tails, Shrimp, Clams, Squid, and Fish in the pot.

I'm gonna grill the tails and split em before dropping them in. Gonna bake the fish chunks before adding them. The shrimp, clams, and squid is going to be cooked in the sauce (gravy) I'm making.

The "gravy" I'm making will have shallots, leeks, fennel, 5 different peppers, GARLIC, clam juice, white wine, crushed tomatoes, and all fresh herbs. There's other stuff that I'm sure that I'm forgetting to mention. The sauce has to cook up for at least 2 hours before I add any seafood.

And I got some hard crusted sourdough bread loafs to clean up the gravy with.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I heard one of you offer a cool suggestion a week or two ago... you said you planned your meal around our opponent. So I'm doing that today too.

I'm making a Seafood Cioppino. It did come from Italy... but it's a San Fran thing now too.

I'm gonna grill the tails and split em before dropping them in. Gonna bake the fish chunks before adding them. The shrimp, clams, and squid is going to be cooked in the sauce (gravy) I'm making.

The "gravy" I'm making will have shallots, leeks, fennel, 5 different peppers, GARLIC, clam juice, white wine, crushed tomatoes, and all fresh herbs. There's other stuff that I'm sure that I'm forgetting to mention. The sauce has to cook up for at least 2 hours before I add any seafood.

:love:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm doing some red wine along with cheese and crackers. That's before dinner of course which is some chili :)

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Selassie I that would be me and maybe one other member. Your cioppino sounds great and I like how you make it your own by adding peppers. Very Californian!

Today I'll be giving sourdough clam chowder bread bowls a shot.

Borat 13102019065449.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Same as 2 weeks ago... Food trucks at the Coliseum, probably the Lobsta Truck! Also a Corona appetizer followed by an entree of Captain and coke!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
A little Beef Wellington with a green peppercorn sauce if you please and of course a Giant Steps Pinot Noir from Australia if you don't please!
1570977096068.png

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A little Beef Wellington with a green peppercorn sauce if you please and of course a Giant Steps Pinot Noir from Australia if you don't please!
View attachment 31270

If you like Australian wines get a bottle of Layer Cake Shiraz.

I haven't had it for a few years, but every time I had it it drank well above it's price tag.

The Barossa Valley region of AU produces excellent reds.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm making smash burgers with animal style toppings and having some buddies over.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor

Damn bro. I always wait for your posts in these threads because you always drop the mic. This is something I am going to have to try making myself. Especially since I just read your post to the wife and she was practically drooling.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I'm making smash burgers with animal style toppings and having some buddies over.

I made the patties last night. I used ground chuck and I mixed in ground bacon.

I couldn't resist and cooked one up last night! They are good!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hotdogs here. Like to char a pack of them and have a fixins tray ready to go so my hands are free for the Old Chub (got two sixers which should do me if things get ugly).

Let's gooooo!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am into these guys beer right now. I’ve got a few of them, 2 of which their Hawaiian Pale Ale... :giggle:

11406434_964775463540821_3393445014890807613_o.jpg