Week 4 2019 -; What's on your menu for Game Day? Love reading them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It's just mashed tatties (potato) made with mustard for a bit of extra flavour. Simple and tasty. Works really well with a roast beef too. You could also do a horseradish mash which is great.

Got it... sounds very good. And here I always thought you Scotty's weren't known for great food. The horseradish option is making me want to make some up right now. I'm very happy you shared this!

Oh... and I will now only call potatoes TATTIES from now on.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It's just mashed tatties (potato) made with mustard for a bit of extra flavour. Simple and tasty. Works really well with a roast beef too. You could also do a horseradish mash which is great.
One of our favorite restaurants uses horseradish mash, which is super tasty. Unfortunately our stores here only carry the creamy variety and I may just have to free up some planter space to grow some roots.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
FOOD TRUCKS! At the game!!!! For drinks we will start with an IPA appetizer and move on to Captain and Coke entree!
Have you tried Trejo's taco truck? They any good?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
GameDay chili baby. At my friend's lake house for our annual Mancation. 10 or so close friends, beer, football and chili, wings and brats all weekend. No wives. No worries

20190929_110535.jpg
20190929_110524.jpg
20190929_110620.jpg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Have you tried Trejo's taco truck? They any good?
So we have only not tailgated 2 games so new to the scene. Never tried Trejo's truck before. I will take a look today. There are 2 groups of food trucks, one outside the gates and one inside. We went to the one inside for the Taints game and didn't notice him. I did notice the Lobsta Truck, which is a fav of ours for Lobster rolls.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Dag its way too hot to do anything outside on the grill....so I went to the freezer & took out a container of Beef Stew I made last month. I have some sourdough bread to go with it. Keep it simple.

I know its not very appealing but Wife's out-of-town working preparing her bank for a FDIC bank audit so its just me here.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Dag its way too hot to do anything outside on the grill....so I went to the freezer & took out a container of Beef Stew I made last month. I have some sourdough bread to go with it. Keep it simple.

I know its not very appealing but Wife's out-of-town working preparing her bank for a FDIC bank audit so its just me here.
LOVE beef stew! And Sourdough!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Homemade biscuits and Gravy for breakfast.
Real sausage gravy. Not that crap cream gravy cafes push on you.

Made Mexican rice, Chorizo Beans, Asada. Yesterday. Have plant of that left for street tacos.
Also made a spicy arbol chili salsa to top it off.
All of which are very tasty

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Whatever my dad is cooking. I think it's a chicken curry with rice, asparagus, and green beans. Both vegetables out of a can, the way God intended.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Not just during the NFL season but 90% of my Sundays involve waking and baking.

fearsomefour

Legend
FOOD TRUCKS! At the game!!!! For drinks we will start with an IPA appetizer and move on to Captain and Coke entree!
The street dogs are everywhere down by the stadium.
Leaving Banc Of Ca Stadium next door to the Coliseum about 11:30 at night saw a kid about 12 years old selling beer out of a cooler in full view of the police.
North TJ.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
horse radish sounds great in it.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Today was peel n eat shrimp. Being superstitious that will not be on the game day menu again

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beef stew seems to be better after frozen IMHO. Maybe it marinates in freezer? I also like chili better after getting it out of freezer. Maybe just me?