Week 4 2019 -; What's on your menu for Game Day? Love reading them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I usually try and fix something with whom we're playing. Can't do that this week. Plus, been working 60 to 65 hours a week and keeping it simple. Not biatching about the work, making hay while the sun shines is all. Using OT $$$ to invest, so I'm also researching dividend stocks in the time I have. Guess what I'm saying is, if I don't start this thread, someone feel free to do so. Got to keep it going every week. :cool:

On my menu for tomorrow..

Chicken wings, baked then put in slow cooker. Smothered in a very good hot sauce. Crystal and Franks Buffalo Hot, with Jay's Red Ghost powder in them.

A buddy at work traded me some okra for tomatoes, so some fried okra in KK. I use olive oil to fry.

Lil smokies in my 3 individual slow cooker. I'll do a very hot bbq sauce in one with Reaper powder, then in 2nd use Jay's Red Ghost powder, and the 3rd just use the BBQ sauce and Franks Red Hot sauce.

Doing two heads of lettuce tonight so will probably have that too with hungarians, diced tomatoes, black olives, and shredded cheese for a salad. May even boil some eggs to put in it. Have Caesar, Creamy Italian, and Ken's Ranch to go with it.

On Sunday, I try and cook for the whole week, so also doing burgers on the Weber. I'll mix in many spices, mushrooms. green bell peppers, garlic, and top them off with provolone cheese.

For an appetizer while cooking, I have olives stuffed with garlic, and some damn good Kimchi. Cultured and probiotics rule. :cool:

Love to hear what everyone else is cooking. Gives me ideas. Loved CGI's bratwurst chili recipe. I'm doing his 1st this winter, then I might try a whole chili done that way without beef, just brats.. I also like the exotic recipes on here. Can't afford most, but when I retire I can.. lol You all have a great game day and GOOOOOOOO RAAAAMS! WHO ARE WE???!!!!??? :cool:

oldnotdead

Legend
What do you think? LOL Carne asada y pollo asado con guacamole y pico de gallo tacos con arroz Mexicana y frijoles and of course chips & cerveza (Modelo Negro & Pacifico). The carne and pollo are marinading right now in the fridge.

Watched the Dawgs stomp the Southern Condums with brats, my girl's home made chili and Corona. When I was in college SC was the best team money could buy and the money flow was no secret.

Who needs MLB with their wimpy ass dogs.

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
Modelo sounds fun/ First time i tasted that on 2010 never looked back since then.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Like @Dagonet doing the whole opponent thing when I can, so having some stolen crab legs.

I kid, I kid. Making Cubans with a twist using Dutch crunch, bourbon pork shoulder, ham, Swiss, pickle slices, mustard blend, and hatch chiles. Sides will be country style sweet potatoes in a mojo reduction and green apple slaw vinegarette.

Was going to have some jai alai IPA, but will save the drink matching for next year. Have some other special suds in the fridge too.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'm gonna wake up at 5:00 am, watch redzone until 6:00 am when the rams game starts. during that time i will have a glass of milk with a touch of chocolate flavouring, then a couple of slices of toast with butter and finish off with a banana. i'm going all out tomorrow.

TexasRam

Legend
Gonna eat a bunch of leftover cupcakes from my daughters bday party.

Maybe head down and get a Whataburger.

Eat some more cupcakes and chug some "lit" Cotton Candy energy drink.

Watch the Rams kick ass in the Privacy of my Media Room on my electric recliner.

I don't know.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I think I'm going to slow cook a ham today, will have some for dinner with mustard mash and asparagus and then the leftovers I'll turn into sandwiches for lunch during the week.

Maybe some olives and hummus too for snacks.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Roast Chicken, Roast Potatoes, Roasted Courgette, Stuffing and Bisto Chicken Gravy. No booze though as I'm still recovering from the Munich Beer Festival on Thursday.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I made salsa yesterday... so...
  • Taquitos/salsa
  • Sweet/spicy BBQ air-fry wings
  • And it sounds odd but... beans/weenies/cocktail sauce thingy. I love snacking on those.

…..

Legend
Love to hear what everyone else is cooking. Gives me ideas. Loved CGI's bratwurst chili recipe. I'm doing his 1st this winter, then I might try a whole chili done that way without beef, just brats.. I also like the exotic recipes on here. Can't afford most, but when I retire I can.. lol You all have a great game day and GOOOOOOOO RAAAAMS! WHO ARE WE???!!!!??? :cool:

Bratwurst chili sounds great, wish I would have caught that.

I won a chili cook off at work last week with my venison chili. I would have bragged about it but I was busy with....work! Plus I ended up using McCormick chili seasoning so I’m thinking that means McCormick gets a fair share of the credit.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Bratwurst chili sounds great, wish I would have caught that.

I won a chili cook off at work last week with my venison chili. I would have bragged about it but I was busy with....work! Plus I ended up using McCormick chili seasoning so I’m thinking that means McCormick gets a fair share of the credit.

Here’s how I’ve always done it;
  • Get a pack of Johnsonville brats, regular.
  • Take a serrated knife and cut down length wise each one to deskin the brats, squeeze out the sausage meat. Toss out skin.
  • Put brat sausage meat in with ground beef.
  • Cook like you would ground beef.
I make a big pot, 1lb ground beef, 5 brats. Proportion the rest of your ingredients to taste.

…..

Legend
Here’s how I’ve always done it;
  • Get a pack of Johnsonville brats, regular.
  • Take a serrated knife and cut down length wise each one to deskin the brats, squeeze out the sausage meat. Toss out skin.
  • Put brat sausage meat in with ground beef.
  • Cook like you would ground beef.
I make a big pot, 1lb ground beef, 5 brats. Proportion the rest of your ingredients to taste.

that sounds awesome. Since I lived in Germany so long I perk up when someone mentions brats. Very original idea here and unlike any gaminess disappears in the venison , I can imagine the sausage flavor breaking through the spices and speaking for itself.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I made salsa yesterday... so...
  • Taquitos/salsa
  • Sweet/spicy BBQ air-fry wings
  • And it sounds odd but... beans/weenies/cocktail sauce thingy. I love snacking on those.
We love our air fryer, use it all the time.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I think I'm going to slow cook a ham today, will have some for dinner with mustard mash and asparagus and then the leftovers I'll turn into sandwiches for lunch during the week.

Maybe some olives and hummus too for snacks.

Please tell me what Mustard Mash is. That sounds very interesting.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
For the first time on this thread Chicken is on the menu as we take a full bird, stuff with ham and top it with Gorgonzola...Seriously though some Chicken Cacciatore over Pasta with the Cavit Pinot Noir.
1569767566897.png

1569767637210.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm gonna bake a huge tray of mahi with onions, various peppers, garlic, tomatoes, and butter.

For a side... deep fried french fries.

Rum and massive bong swats.

Fuck Tampon Bay!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Please tell me what Mustard Mash is. That sounds very interesting.

It's just mashed tatties (potato) made with mustard for a bit of extra flavour. Simple and tasty. Works really well with a roast beef too. You could also do a horseradish mash which is great.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
FOOD TRUCKS! At the game!!!! For drinks we will start with an IPA appetizer and move on to Captain and Coke entree!