Week 14 2019 - The Game Day Menu Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Probably nothing since going to an amazing buffet a few hours before game time. (y)

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have norovirus so it will be water and more water for me. Its fucking miserable!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I spent all day yesterday making my Chicken Tortilla Soup. I smoked 2 big chickens and imagined them being seahawks... whatever the fuck a seahawk is. This soup is amazingly good... bit it's even better after it's sat overnight in the fridge. Gonna be wolfing down loads of this while I get the Christmas stuff up today.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm trying to watch my carbs. The only thing better than meat and potatoes is meat and more meat.

BFV21009_Bacon_Wrapped_Meat_Roll_FB1080SQ.jpg

Of course you gotta have some veggies with that meat. Onion rings are perfect if you have plenty of bacon.

baconwrappedonionrings.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am making a creamy chicken spicy crockpot thingy.

IMG_0605.JPG

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Tri-tip and bakers on the grill, Erdinger wheat lager all day.

"You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning".

Last edited:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am drinking Hoegaarden to start. Also made a black-olive dip.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Just threw these guys we caught yesterday in the smoker
And then i will celebrate with the chalice
And drink homemade hop tea all day until i fall asleep

1575829225490.jpeg

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It's almost too embarrassing to say, but I was lazy this morning and decided to turn over some of my pantry stock. I made an 8 minute preparation version of Shepards Pie that requires 5 cans of Dinty Moore beef stew, a splash of red wine, some added frozen pearl onions, and topped off with a couple packages of Bob Evans sour cream & chive mashed potatoes. It will come out of the oven in another 30 minutes. I did this about a year ago and it didn't come out half bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's almost too embarrassing to say, but I was lazy this morning and decided to turn over some of my pantry stock. I made an 8 minute preparation version of Shepards Pie that requires 5 cans of Dinty Moore beef stew, a splash of red wine, some added frozen pearl onions, and topped off with a couple packages of Bob Evans sour cream & chive mashed potatoes. It will come out of the oven in another 30 minutes. I did this about a year ago and it didn't come out half bad.

Doesn’t sound bad, at all (y)

…..

Legend
We’re having grilled boneless chops with roasted red potatoes. Gonna put some garlic and butter with asparagus and wrap in tin foil and toss that on the grill too. Also made a cucumber/red onion salad in red wine vinegar and oil.

Gonna be a great meal, but a lot for two people.

…..

Legend
Yet somehow creative when you can raid the pantry and come up with a decent melody!