Week 1 Power Rankings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Power rankings are nothing without boob shots

for future reference of course..this weeks was great !!!
You make a great point. Hell I could just show boob pics for each ranking and you all would love it. Would get 10000000 likes lol.

*Note to self, use boob pics and turtle pics in future rankings!

DVontel

Rookie
I agree with your #1 team. They certainly are primed to look better than than anyone else during the regular season. Beyond that? Finesse team. Soft up front, determined to sling it and unable to manage the better defensive fronts that will be there come playoff time. No Souper Bowl for you!
200.gif
(n)
This brings me to a question, would you say the 2011 Giants, 2012 Ravens, 2014 Patriots, & 2015 Broncos were "non-finesse" teams?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
(n)
This brings me to a question, would you say the 2011 Giants, 2012 Ravens, 2014 Patriots, & 2015 Broncos were "non-finesse" teams?
I would say the Pats have been more of a finesse team for awhile now as opposed to their earlier Brady/Belichick days.
2011 Giants? Weird team. They got hot at the right time. Hard to say but i wouldn't call a Coughlin coached team a finesse team.
2012 Ravens? I have no opinion on that.
2015 Broncos were not a finesse team.

Would you describe your Cardinals last year as a finesse team? Next to say...other playoff teams like Seattle, Minnesota, Carolina for example.

DVontel

Rookie
I would say the Pats have been more of a finesse team for awhile now as opposed to their earlier Brady/Belichick days.
2011 Giants? Weird team. They got hot at the right time. Hard to say but i wouldn't call a Coughlin coached team a finesse team.
2012 Ravens? I have no opinion on that.
2015 Broncos were not a finesse team.

Would you describe your Cardinals last year as a finesse team? Next to say...other playoff teams like Seattle, Minnesota, Carolina for example.
Yea, I would.

I don't think it really matters what style of brand the offense runs in the playoffs. Whether it's "finesse" or "bully-ball". I would put more emphasis on hard-nosed defense with an even bigger emphasis on pass-rush.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Yea, I would.

I don't think it really matters what style of brand the offense runs in the playoffs. Whether it's "finesse" or "bully-ball". I would put more emphasis on hard-nosed defense with an even bigger emphasis on pass-rush.
Agree with defense and elite pass rush. That old saying, Any given Sunday and all....so there isn't any full proof 100% guarantees of anything.
I do disagree about style and philosophy hurting and helping some teams in the playoffs though. Many like to claim that it's cliche to disregard that stuff but i don't.
All things being equal at QB and defensively...I'd much rather have a team that has a smashmouth OLine, elite TE and a stud RB then a bevy of great WR's and an OLine that is "just good enough to get by."

This type of debate sort of has to come first with how one defines a finesse team and how one defines bully-ball. Ha, i like that term!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bradford's "O" face comment.........Ha!

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I curious as to why I can't like or comment in the power ranking thread itself? I can only do so here?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I curious as to why I can't like or comment in the power ranking thread itself? I can only do so here?
You can, many others have. Maybe you got hot pepper residue in your eyes?

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Ok, I got it. I was clicking on the link here? I had to actually click on the power ranking link at the top of the site to make it realize I was a member. lolol.. PHP is a Bastard .... No other comment needed. :)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok, I got it. I was clicking on the link here? I had to actually click on the power ranking link at the top of the site to make it realize I was a member. lolol.. PHP is a Bastard .... No other comment needed. :)
Hmmmm odd. Hopefully that can be fixed