We haven't talked about uniforms in a while...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Thanks X, but I'm sick of hearing about how they'e thinking about considering the possibility of maybe pondering the chance that they could potentially work on deciding if they think submitting a request to theoretically approach the hypothetical augmentation of their uniforms.

Every year they say they can't do anything because it takes a request two years in advance of a change and they've been saying that for 5 years now. I have no faith in their decision once they actually do get to that point anyway. If the current throwbacks are any indication of what this regime thinks, I don't even know what to hope for. They'll just f it up.

fearsomefour

Legend
I've been saying it for 5 years....blue and yellows at home blue and whites on the road...make it so KD.

RamzFanz

Damnit
What would be very cool is if it happened this season. It would mark the return of the Rams to greatness.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks X, but I'm sick of hearing about how they'e thinking about considering the possibility of maybe pondering the chance that they could potentially work on deciding if they think submitting a request to theoretically approach the hypothetical augmentation of their uniforms.

Every year they say they can't do anything because it takes a request two years in advance of a change and they've been saying that for 5 years now. I have no faith in their decision once they actually do get to that point anyway. If the current throwbacks are any indication of what this regime thinks, I don't even know what to hope for. They'll just f it up.
Well, we've shored up a definite possibility for a firm maybe.
So, there's progress.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We can't get back to the Blue and Yellows fast enough for me. Best combo EVER.

Blue and Whites twice a year for throwback weeks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I haven't ruled out any scenario in which I do or do not run.
I have some experience in placating the public with meaningless and grandiose statements. Maybe I could or could not help you with your campaign of righteous indignation and global empathy. After all, someone needs to take a stand on how best to reconstitute the greatness of this proud nation by saying the right things to the voters while ensuring the fulfillment of life's ambitions and self worth. I think we can all agree that something needs to be said about what might be done if the people place their future in your capable hands.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Pretty sure they want to wait until they have a new stadium.