WARNING: This made me laugh out loud at work...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Apart from the ridiculous subject matter - It looks like my daughter did it in crayon!!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...letter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

Bsvwx0ECAAA2Vbb.jpg

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Yeesh. This is why you don't cheap out on tattoos. I really want to get something like this:

doctor-who-tardis-tattoo-shoulder.jpg

And if it's not well-done, it's just going to be silly.
Not that it won't be silly anyways, but still... well-done silly.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Lol, that guy is gonna feel really stupid in a few years.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yeesh. This is why you don't cheap out on tattoos. I really want to get something like this:

Be careful getting tattoos like that, you'll fool around and get exterminated.

JRobinson

MiLB
Don't understand why you would get a tattoo of a player of your favorite team when they havnt won a Super Bowl yet alone even made it to the Super Bowl. In addition, I could possibly understand getting a tattoo of an iconic player such as Joe Montana or someone like that but Kaepernick? Yikes. This is your body we are talking about.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
such a crazy tattoo and plain ugly!!! Even if he was a great player, he's not accomplished anything great and the Lombardi trophy looks pants too - I wonder what they thought when they sobered up???

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

K - cool tat and all but WTF is the dude wearing? Richard Simmons have a garage sale?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Lol, that guy is gonna feel really stupid in a few years.
My bet is he's felt stupid for a long time already, how can you be that stupid and not know it?

Reason 682 why I don't get tats, don't wanna be in the same demographic as "Faith in Kap" guy.