Vikings not sure what to do with Sam Bradford beyond 2017

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sammy 2 sleeves is the greatest mediocre QB ever. Never seen another QB with his resume get so much <3. It truly is a mystery to me...

He really has been the ultimate tease.

The size... the occasional throw that draws a wow... he's not a dork (seems likeable)... etc. I think that's why he still gets a little love around here, speaking for myself anyway.

But, I get your point totally.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To be honest, despite the fact that I am a huge fan of TB and not so much on Bradford, the title of this topic should read:
Vikings not sure what to do with Teddy Bridgewater beyond 2017

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think they should try to resign Bradford regardless. As a starter or bridge/backup depends on this season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well to be honest with Ragnar dead there is a chance that Sam can assume some power with the Vikings.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The Vikings have to be the Dumbest organization to give up a 1st for one of the most injury prone, overrated QB's in the league. Too bad that injury didn't happen this offseason so we could get a 1st for Romo, since their obviously stupid enough to make that type of trade.