Vikings at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I get the sense that Keenum has morphed into the 2016 version. I wonder if those who were true Keenum believers will still be that way after this game?
Of course. Why would one game sway my opinion of him?
Dude's a baller. It's just that simple. Is he great? lolno. But he's still a baller.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Newman bit on that double move, Foles had time. Nice read by Nick.

jap

Legend
Nick Foles? The most outstanding ex-Horn QB on the field? Who whudda thunk it!?!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This game is tough to watch dudes. Rams are right there with both these teams. It's gonna be a long damn offseason sigh.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't Goff fumble just like that a few times this season?
So if you're comparing the players in this way, are you saying you'd rather have Keenum back over Goff? If so, your needing some help.

HellRam

Starter
Foles looking like a real NFL QB out there.

I'm sorta hoping Minny wins because I think they have a better chance at beating the Patriots. If Foles keeps it up, who knows.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
*shrugs..I've been a doubter since day one and haven't quit. I imagine the Pick 6 wasn't his fault either, because of Chris Long's play? Other guys get paid too on the other team, but no one will remember these little nuances about the reasons for failure, just that he failed.
Long altered Keenum's throw, but Keenum still threw it. It happens. That fumble Keenum had no chance. I'm not disputing the fact that defenses make plays, but no other QB would've gotten that pass off. You can't honestly believe that?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course. Why would one game sway my opinion of him?
Dude's a baller. It's just that simple. Is he great? lolno. But he's still a baller.
I can agree with that....I am pushing back from those are making Keenum into something he's not. He is not a great QB.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate this game. I don’t want to see Keenum in the Super Bowl. But then again my soon to be brother in law is an eagles fan. And he’s so annoying.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foles looking like a real NFL QB out there.

I'm sorta hoping Minny wins because I think they have a better chance at beating the Patriots. If Foles keeps it up, who knows.

I don't want to keep underestimating the Eagles defense and how well Schwartz is callin games right now. But I agree. The Vikings are the team to beat the Patriots.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If wentz had made that play they would be slurping him up so much right now on tv. But since it was foles, on with the game.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
So if you're comparing the players in this way, are you saying you'd rather have Keenum back over Goff? If so, your needing some help.
Not at all. Goff all the way. If we as fans are going to make excuses for one QB, it's only fair that we make the same excuse for others.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long altered Keenum's throw, but Keenum still threw it. It happens. That fumble Keenum had no chance. I'm not disputing the fact that defenses make plays, but no other QB would've gotten that pass off. You can't honestly believe that?
I'm not a Keenum apologist. I was glad when he left the team. Has he done good in Minny? Yes. Do I believe that a more talented QB than him would have resulted in a different outcome in this game? Yes I do. Because the flow of the game and the plays would be different and different outcomes. Brady would not be behind in this game if he was the Vikings QB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not at all. Goff all the way. If we as fans are going to make excuses for one QB, it's only fair that we make the same excuse for others.
Who has made excuses for Goff? Keenum is a really good back up QB to me, and that is all.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If wentz had made that play they would be slurping him up so much right now on tv. But since it was foles, on with the game.

No doubt. But then again Foles has plenty of bad tape behind that bias.

If the Eagles had Wentz, they would have won it all this year. Still might, but they would have blown the Vikes out with Carson at QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vikes are struggling bad in coverage. Unlike them.

HellRam

Starter
This game is getting out of hand for the Vikings. Keenum isn't a come back QB.

If Foles keeps it up...Does it take away from what Wentz did this year?

jap

Legend
The Norsemen might have to oil the knees, elbows, and shoulders of our resident ex-Horn Tin Man, Sam Bradford, and press him back into service. The Little Engine That Could is having some engine problems.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I can agree with that....I am pushing back from those are making Keenum into something he's not. He is not a great QB.
No he is not. But he's really easy to pull for. Super affable dude who's living the dream and enjoying the hell out of it. Guys like him make football fun to watch, because you KNOW he's playing on guts and borrowed time. But still -- killin' it all year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Norsemen might have to oil the knees, elbows, and shoulders of our resident ex-Horn Tin Man, Sam Bradford, and press him back into service. The Little Engine That Could is having some engine problems.

I would put Sam in. Keenum's limitations are showing and they need to throw the ball to get back into this thing. Sam might give the team a boost.