Uniforms.......any news?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
One reason why that's so terrible looking is because they put the brightness of the chrome on yellow. There'd be much more balance on a navy helmet.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
One reason why that's so terrible looking is because they put the brightness of the chrome on yellow. There'd be much more balance on a navy helmet.

Gloss colors look 100x better when they are dirty over a pure mirror like chrome.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I remember when chrome was cool.

On my wheels.

Of my car.

When I was 17.

In 1983.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Also, given the NFL's acceptance of the Buccaneers chrome facemask and oversized logo, and the Jaguars monstrosity of a two-tone helmet, I think they'd be fine with chrome horns rather than white or gold horns.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I remember when chrome was cool.

On my wheels.

Of my car.

When I was 17.

In 1983.

Hate to tell ya X but it's making a comeback.

It'll look fine if done right. Frankly I'm worried about the state of all unis after the Jags and Bucs terrible changes. They make Seattle's unis look almost not hideous.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hate to tell ya X but it's making a comeback.

It'll look fine if done right. Frankly I'm worried about the state of all unis after the Jags and Bucs terrible changes. They make Seattle's unis look almost not hideous.
Man I hope you're wrong. But that's just my personal preference. The whole chrome 80's thing is still a little traumatic for me. Growing up we had the chrome/glass coffee table, the chrome bar stools, chrome light fixtures, etc., and I had the chrome Cragar rims on my car. I'm just now getting over it.

PhxRam

Man I hope you're wrong. But that's just my personal preference. The whole chrome 80's thing is still a little traumatic for me. Growing up we had the chrome/glass coffee table, the chrome bar stools, chrome light fixtures, etc., and I had the chrome Cragar rims on my car. I'm just now getting over it.

Dont you use google chrome?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
06Uk9Pc.png

This is the logo I'm talking about. Maybe it isn't new, but I don't remember seeing it before.

moklerman

Warner-phile
First, there's nothing wrong with chrome. It's been around forever. Much longer than since the '80's. But like anything else, it needs to be done right.

Second, the chrome and blue colors remind me too much of the Patriots. No freakin' way do I want the Rams looking anything like those bums.

Third, the chrome look for the Rams logo makes it look like a Dodge Ram truck emblem and I'm not too down with that either.

I wouldn't mind navy blue and gold/chrome but it has to be done right. Which Nike would just fuck up so why am I even talking about this stuff?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love the idea of putting a new spin on the old Blue n Whites... but the only way I am cool with silver or chrome is if it comes along as part of a new commitment to St Louis, with a new stadium, new unis, and the silver/chrome color scheme could work if its intentionally reminiscent of the Arch, as part of that commitment.... now that would be pretty damn sweet...

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Begrudgingly. As soon as Canary came out, I was all over it.

I remember the first time I tried out Firefox. I had been using Internet explorer forever and decided to see what all the talk was about. Holy shit was I shocked at how much faster and smoother it was. That is the same way I felt when using Forefox and tried out Canary. Chrome was meh for me.

scifiman

I love the idea of putting a new spin on the old Blue n Whites... but the only way I am cool with silver or chrome is if it comes along as part of a new commitment to St Louis, with a new stadium, new unis, and the silver/chrome color scheme could work if its intentionally reminiscent of the Arch, as part of that commitment.... now that would be pretty damn sweet...
Doubt if they put anything city related into it.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dumb as hell. Get the St. Louis homer effect.... Rams are a national brand