UDFA Trackers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Rams signed UDFA tracker (Add to the list as we hear names):

Jared Collins, CB-Arkansas
Aarion Penton, CB-Missouri
Dravious Wright, CB-North Carolina St.
Kevin Davis, LB-Colorado St.
Casey Sayles, DL-Ohio
Anthony McMeans, C-New Mexico St
Folarin Orimolade. LB-Dartmouth
Ishmael Adams CB-UCLA
Justin Davis RB-USC
Jake Eldrenkamp OG-Washington
Johnny Mundt TE-Oregon

Last edited:

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler

Casey Sayles, DL-Ohio
Ishmael Adams CB-UCLA
Justin Davis RB-USC
Johnny Mundt TE-Oregon

One of those corners seem like a good bet for the 5th spot. Don't know much about McMeans, but Eldrenkamp could have some upside at center. Real intrigued by Orimolade looks like he can convert speed to power, granted at a lower level could give Littleton a run for his money for the 5th OLB spot if he can be special teams deamon.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is going to put us over 90, meaning some cuts are coming already ...

Casey Sayles, DL-Ohio
Ishmael Adams CB-UCLA
Justin Davis RB-USC
Johnny Mundt TE-Oregon

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
You get a 'thread winner' award for using the term 'discombobulated' in a sentence, plus this free gif. :)

giphy.gif
I leave a letter out somewhere? I be tired!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
92 players now on Rams, including the draft, the UDFA's & todays cut of Bailey. Two guys will have to go before we sign all the new players.

Zero

Pro Bowler
That could go down as a huge steal in 3 years. Zamora needs time and patience and is a big character risk, but he's a unique athlete.
Jrry give us some insight on the Rams signings you are familiar with.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Twice as much as I do.lol
I know a little about the RB Davis and CB Adams. Davis is probably going to stick. Guy has a steadiness to him. Good vision and some wiggle with decent speed. But not really the type who can carry the load on a consistent basis or pound the middle with. More of a ZB scheme type back that finds the hole and hits it quickly. I'd compare him to say ... Lamar Gordon type RB. Best used in a RBBC approach. Also is great at catching the ball out of the backfield.

Adams is a feisty, smaller CB w/return skills. plays with an attitude, but also has some off field shit hanging over his head. He was arrested and accused for roughing up and stealing a cell phone from and Uber driver during the 2015 season. I don't know whatever came of those charges, but he was suspended by the UCLA team and yet was back on the team in 2016. Local kid as he played his HS ball in Thousand Oaks at the famed Oaks Christian H.S.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Ants

Starter
Wow, Justin Davis looks so smooth in his running style and cuts. Not sure if he can make the transition to the NFL, but he certainly looks quick to hit the hole and go.

Also, I really like the Orimolade signing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Casey Sayles, DL-Ohio
Ishmael Adams CB-UCLA
Justin Davis RB-USC
Johnny Mundt TE-Oregon
Judging from this^ List it looks like, between it and the Draft, the Rams have all the bases covered! Now lets see how they look in Pads!!(y);):D
GO RAMS!

addon.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well this is something i didn't realize about Adams ( I really didn't pay attention to UCLA last season) but apparently he was moved to the other side of the ball to play WR. Explains why he fell off the radar at the CB position.
http://www.ocregister.com/2016/04/0...-transitions-from-defensive-back-to-receiver/

Yeah just reached out to a friend of mine here in NY who's an UCLA alum and watches every game said Mora had visions of grandeur moving Adams to WR, however, it did not materlize and moved him back to CB. Backed up your analyses that Adams is very elusive on punts and kick offs so he does bring something to the table.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Still no notice on Toth or Orlosky ... Would have loved to take a shot on either of those guys. Wonder what is up with them?