Tyler Higbee is going to eat the Seahawks lunch this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone watching the Vikings@Seahawks? They are having a terrible time covering the middle and TEs. Looks like a good time to unleash Kendricks and Higbeast this year.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Just saw Wussel get sacked. It made me smile.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Does anyone know?
Are Higbee's legal troubles resolved yet and is their any risk of a suspension?

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Does anyone know?
Are Higbee's legal troubles resolved yet and is their any risk of a suspension?

I believe all we know at this point is that he has a court date in September. Not sure if pre or post opener but that's all I've heard.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
I do not what you are watching, Their 3rd team looks better than our ones so far this year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I do not what you are watching, Their 3rd team looks better than our ones so far this year.

200.gif

Big Game

Living The Dream
I watched the game last night looks as if the Seahawks have the same problem as last year. No pass protection for Wilson. Your correct they don't seem to cover TE's that well but they didn't last year either.

I like Higbee's match up against a lot of teams this guys gets open and makes catches. I don't think we will be last in the league on converting 3rd downs this year!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought both teams looked flawed last night. And Wussel got beat up a lot.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Higbee has ability to be a go to receiver. And it seems like Goff looks for him. If Keenum is the starter they need to figure out a way to incorporate him in the offense. A guy with that kind of talent opens things up for Gurley and the receivers. Once teams have to account for him they can no longer stack the box.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Higbee has ability to be a go to receiver. And it seems like Goff looks for him. If Keenum is the starter they need to figure out a way to incorporate him in the offense. A guy with that kind of talent opens things up for Gurley and the receivers. Once teams have to account for him they can no longer stack the box.

Higbeast has been getting reps with all 3 QBs. And not wasting them either, he catches everything. As long as his legal situation doesnt keep him off the field he will produce no matter who is at QB.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If Higbee keeps doing what he's been doing in camp and that first preseason game every defense we play will key on him like crazy... And it won't matter.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If Higbee keeps doing what he's been doing in camp and that first preseason game every defense we play will key on him like crazy... And it won't matter.
Will be hard to key in on him and spruce at the same time (y). Throw Bam Bam into that equation on 3rd down and we got a 1st down machine.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I thought both teams looked flawed last night. And Wussel got beat up a lot.
Music to my ears. Hard to find fault in hearing both the viqueens and shecocks looked bad. Wussel getting beat up? Icing on the cake.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
No doubt the Higbeast looks like a 4th round mega steal after his 1st preseason game. As some have already mentioned, who's ever IDEA it was to pair Higbee and Goff as roommates was genius!

Goff rolls out to the right and completes the pass to Higbee for another first down!..

ArcadeTecmoGameplay.gif

9459273-josh-thomas-james-morris-nfl-preseason-dallas-cowboys-los-angeles-rams-850x494.jpg