Twickenham Ticket Details

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Too funny. I need an English to English dictionary to make heads or tails out of what you guys are saying. It's like watching Snatch with subtitles. Pretty fun read.

Try watching the Pikey scenes without the subtitles -- all I could make out was "periwinkle blue"

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm definitely going to visit your restaurant one day by the way. It's on my bucket list. How close to Portland are you?
About 2 1/2 hours. And I always give a RamsOnDemand discount.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rocking horse = sauce!
So I found this pretty funny. I was out and about yesterday and drove right by a sign that said "Rocking Horse Ranch". Pretty weird coincidence if you ask me.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone try, or manage to get any thing?

I got 1 for myself and that was it. I did have 4 in my basket right on 10am when they went on sale and it then booted me out of the website. I was fuming!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Anyone try, or manage to get any thing?

I got 1 for myself and that was it. I did have 4 in my basket right on 10am when they went on sale and it then booted me out of the website. I was fuming!
I was able to buy a pair of seats, though not in the section I was gunning for (Category 2). Got seats in section M17 (end zone -- middle tier) -- just glad I was able to score some tix.

So with that first hurdle sorted, I can shift my focus to airfare and lodging.

You guys up for partying with a Yank on game day (or before...or both)?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I was able to buy a pair of seats, though not in the section I was gunning for (Category 2). Got seats in section M17 (end zone -- middle tier) -- just glad I was able to score some tix.

So with that first hurdle sorted, I can shift my focus to airfare and lodging.

You guys up for partying with a Yank on game day (or before...or both)?

Fuck yes.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Have you been to the UK before?

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
You'll have a blast. Who are you bringing and how long is your trip?
It'll be me and my wife -- probably 5-7 days. We're going to explore London, eat a Cornetto or two, visit the architectural marvel that is the Gherkin. And put down a few pints.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Excellent. Well I'll certainly help you sink a pint or two pre-game.

I've started an event thread - anyone who wants a ROD team beer bonding session get yourself over there.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It'll be me and my wife -- probably 5-7 days. We're going to explore London, eat a Cornetto or two, visit the architectural marvel that is the Gherkin. And put down a few pints.

The Gherkin is very close to where I work. You've also got the Cheese grater, walkie talkie and the shard across the water. My old firm are in the walkie talkie so no problem getting up there for a drink if you want? Some decent views.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
The Gherkin is very close to where I work. You've also got the Cheese grater, walkie talkie and the shard across the water. My old firm are in the walkie talkie so no problem getting up there for a drink if you want? Some decent views.
That would be cool -- sure!