Totally unprepared at game time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
was it different grass last year? ;)
I know you're just being facetious and I'm not saying it is a good excuse or even a legit excuse but to answer your question - very likely. Groundskeepers and coaches often get together on how to prep the field before a game. It is one of the biggest home field advantages provided by natural grass. The home team will always know which cleat length, how fast the field is, how freaking high the ball might bounce, etc...

Still don't think it really had much to do with the results we all saw.

Rainram

Starter
It was this type of playing that had me wondering, why in the F--- was he in their so much!? He was in on something like 23% of the Plays!!
Westbrooks has taken a lot of heat for a bad penalty at a bad time. Beyond that penalty, he played fairly well actually. And as far as that penalty goes...they still had convert a 3rd and 8 or 9 or something. That penalty, while frustrating, didn't cost us the game. And I'm not an apologist, I'm still very 'on the fence' with Westbrooks. But he did play pretty decent that game.

A little edit to add...I haven't looked at the numbers...but it seemed like our reserves were out there a lot. I know Tavon needed fluids. I heard it was like 98% humidity or something. Not "making excuses," but I wonder if this factored into their degree of unpreparedness, and looking slow.

(Is it Sunday yet?????)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes they were unprepared to play us last year and not ALL the blame is going to Westbrooks but his fair share is going to be laid at his feet. When the ball is under your nose and you jump offsides that is unacceptable no matter what the down and distance is.

Was the offense inept absolutely and the coaches did nothing about it the entire first half. We do not get to see what Fisher does during the game but every time he was on camera he was sanding there with his arms folder doing nothing. I know its his style and all that BS but I'd like to see him at least talking to the players. Not necessarily off the hook Ditka like but damn sometimes players need to be motivated.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm fairly convinced that if our schedule looked liked this:

@ SF
AZ
SEA
@AZ
@SEA
SF
good team
SEA
AZ
SF
bad team
@AZ
SF
good team
AZ
@ SEA

That this team would go 15-1

Knock that shit off when I am eating.......I just sprayed a mouthful of food all over you fuck LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They practice outdoors on grass everyday.

Next reach?

Clearly you know shit about grass, and that there are different types, and they all play differently and can effect a players ability and performance.

Next time do a little work before you post something this dumb, you just make yourself look bad.

grasses.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
They practice outdoors on grass everyday.

Next reach?
Maybe they should knock that shit off for a week so that they can remember the plays!:giggle:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Clearly you know crap about grass, and that there are different types, and they all play differently and can effect a players ability and performance.

Next time do a little work before you post something this dumb, you just make yourself look bad.

grasses.jpg

mjplants.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

That might be the smallest dog ever. What is he like 4 inches tall? :)