Too much effin negativity, let's have some positivity

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i hope you get alot of ass and vag today. happy birthday.

but really i hope the rams pound the cards into the dirt.

...and if you don't, there's always the internet. Or the Off Topic section here.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Done with negative vibes and non stop criticism.

To the Jim Thomases and Bernies of the world:
O915uAQ.gif

Greg Zuerlein appreciation: This guy has been great for game winning and other important kicks. Remember the Blair Walsh hype, and the Alex Henery era? And after Josh Scobee last night, thank you Rams for sticking with Legatron.

Best damn DL in the NFL.

TJ McDonald: He's been as consistent as anyone. Never gets headlines. I'm really glad he's on this team.

OL hasn't been bad at all in pass pro. Sure they had their hiccups, but what team doesn't?

Tavon Austin is having a good year in many ways: as a runner, receiver, and return man.

Our beat reporter Dani is incredibly hot.

Story1Dani_SRF2228.jpg

Alec Ogletree is batshit crazy.

OL is gonna get better. No other way but up!!

Rams offense getting closer to completion as Brian Quick and Todd Gurely get up to speed!

And the Rams will beat Cardinals Sunday!!!!
200.gif

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We have a team that can win, every week. Nobody takes the Rams lightly.

Every Sunday, I believe... I TRULY BELIEVE we can win. That's a great feeling.

We have a great defense. Nasty and physical. The line is loaded with studs. We've got some underrated guys in Ogletree, MacDonald, Johnson, Joyner, etc.

On offense; Foles is a young developing QB and a huge upgrade over our options the last 2 seasons. He's also an easy guy to root for.

Forget where he was drafted and don't try to compare him to other WR... Tavon is a special weapon and can take it to the house every time he touches the ball. We're seeing that now.

Gurley is an untapped weapon. Through 3 games, we've not had the benefit of our 2015 first rounder. That changes going forward.

Our oline is young with nothing but upside. We've been wanting that for years.

Quick is back and Britt is a very good receiver with weapons around him.

Cook might be inconsistent, but he's a top 15 receiver at his position. Don't look at his salary, look at his production compared to the rest of the league and just be glad he's weapon on our team. Flaws included.

Our kicking game is among the best in the league. Hekker and GZ... That's some A-player's right there and it's often overlooked until you need a big play out of them.

And lastly... Look at our board. Sure it gets crusty around here after losses, but as fans... this is the best of the best out there. We start winning; we'll have a lot of others join us... but to be a fan right now shows your true grit.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Today is the one and only A55VA6's 24th birthday, so I predict the joy of this day will propel the Rams to a victory on Sunday.

:party:
Well how about that. The ASSVAG and I share a birthday.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
but to be a fan right now shows your true grit.
It has been a rough couple of weeks around here, even for someone who has been a Fan as long as I have!!
THAT ALL CHANGES THIS WEEK!!(y):D The rams are going to dismantle the Cards!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well how about that. The ASSVAG and I share a birthday.
Really! Well I hope you had a Very Happy Birthday to, -X-, I hope you get what ever your Birthday wish was!!(y)(y):D (of course I hope it was Rams related!;))

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Its hard .....especially for this long long time Ram fan. This team is still trying to find it way in the dark...not sure they know what room they are in presently. I truly believe that this team will go into week #7 with only one win. This is a team with only a few injuries. That's some serious bad thinking on this team. Its going to take the bye to get this team back on track offensively.

The good news is I still can see a 9 or 10 win season if this OL gets broke in & our running game gets on track.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, this is the NFL. The way things are going, 1-4 before the bye looks like a sure thing. Which usually means a win before that. (y)

FRO

Legend
We are playing a tough divisional opponent. We will either win or play them close. I would be more nervous playing the Bears or Jaguars.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'd say they're about a year away still. Draft a running back with the #1 overall pick and trade an offensive linemen, (or just not have a line at all.) Get the running game going. Super Bowl.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Happy Birthday, Paul (X).
Jessica+Alba+2011+Hot+sexy+HD+Wallpaper.jpg

Virtual, Jessie Alba. Probably closest you'll get. Enjoy, from your friend,

Dennis (DR RAM).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
And the girl, you'd like to go to the game with, and then celebrate with, after the Rams win on Sunday:

jessica-alba.jpg