Time to rally around Shaun Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
In this system if you can give Hill a clean pocket and the WR's do what they are showing in camp the Rams will win about the same number of games. Maybe They lose a shootout somewhere along the line that Bradford would have won.
The Defense with or without Bradford will be what wins the games.

Diesel

UDFA
I still got faith! This team has a lot of talent and it's going to show one way or another. Hill is our guy and I can't wait to beat the crap out of the vikings week 1! Let's go Rams!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
See, this thread is what Ram's fans are all about. Kick us in the nuts and we keep playing. The football gods will not keep us down. The Warner jinx will not stop this train. We are focking RAMS!!!!!!! Let's break a horn off in someone's arse!!!!!!

Teran

UDFA
I've been saying that exact thing about Bradford. He's been improving his touch, but Hill's is better. I'm not saying I'm glad we have Hill. That said, Hill does bring good things with him and is better than Bradford in some key areas like pocket mobility and short/medium area touch. Those things are important.

Hills legs are good in a roll out or run. He knows how to go down and not get hurt. Not knowing how to do that is going to kill the careers of a lot of otherwise talented players such as RGIII, Amendola, Bradford, etc.
Hill can't sidearm, though. He is weak when throwing laterally. It shows up in passes to the sideline. He really needs to be squared up. Hopefully some playing time can improve that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually he's 13-13 on some GAWD AWFUL teams,this should be the best team he's played for, WITH the best coaching ,I wouldn't assume he can't do better with the right people around him
Hill was 3-7 on a Detroit team that had just gone through a 2 year stretch of 2-30. Yes, 2 wins and 30 losses.....

A55VA6

Legend
Actually he's 13-13 on some GAWD AWFUL teams,this should be the best team he's played for, WITH the best coaching ,I wouldn't assume he can't do better with the right people around him
Very true! I think Hill is more than capable of leading this offense.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
This from one of the ESPN 101 FM personalities: I think it's a fitting commentary under the circumstances!

"

A55VA6

Legend
This from one of the ESPN 101 FM personalities: I think it's a fitting commentary under the circumstances!

"

I read several of these quotes from Martz on twitter a few minutes ago. Very high praise.