Thought I'd share...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
orly.gif

;)

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Fernando Van Arb The old guitar player from Krokus was wearing a Aaron Cox #84 jersey at the mobile station
And lo and behold nobody cared

AnarchyRam

Rookie
I'm not going to be jaded and bitter. I'm just going to say, that is kind of cool. Thanks for sharing!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As I said, I'm not a fan, but my daughter is. And she was excited to tell me that one of the guys had a Rams jersey on since she knows how much I love the Rams. Personally, I'd be more impressed if James Hetfield of Metallica had a Rams jersey on, but oh well.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
As I said, I'm not a fan, but my daughter is. And she was excited to tell me that one of the guys had a Rams jersey on since she knows how much I love the Rams. Personally, I'd be more impressed if James Hetfield of Metallica had a Rams jersey on, but oh well.....
I'm not a fan either, but apparently they have a rather large fan base. And if he's wearing a Rams jersey (doesn't matter who), then that's just that much more exposure to the team. Which is a good thing. I like how your daughter told you about it too. That's cool. My kids used to do the same thing whenever they saw anything that pertained to the Rams in any way. "Hey Dad! That guy has a Rams license plate too!" (which is rare in Florida, but you get the point).

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
When was the last time the frontman of a major rock (or pop?! I don't know these guys) was wearing a Rams jersey!? That's cool.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
20 million 12 year old girls are now Rams fans.

That means that their future boyfriends will be as well. If they know what's good for them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It took me a moment to remember who One Direction was. I kept thinking New Edition.

It's pretty cool, but honestly they probably are doing it to because of what he is, not that he's a Ram fan.