These Aren't My Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If that was the case I would have quit watching 10 years ago.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Hey. You can't take anything away from the Seahawks. They have a great team over there. Some lucky bounces, some questionable calls, some head scratching play calls. Bottom line is we have to figure some things out. Coaching changes, or player turnover, I don't know. But what I Do know is that I've been a Rams fan over 50 years, and this is not Rams football by any stretch of the imagination. You oldtimers know what I'm talking about.
I just want to see us getting back to playing Rams football.

GO RAMS!!!!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I can relate. As we get older we start to realize that we have made some poor choices in life. As we begin to correct them we realize our team doesnt. There becomes a disconnect. We wonder why we're beholden to a decision we made when we were eight years old to become a Rams fan....

Or its just been a long season fraught with high expectations and horrible results.

The Rams aren't a metaphor for our lives. We don't have to live and die on their ups and downs.

We can put this season down. Take a break and find meaning from more productive things like our work and families.

We can also support each other's childhood decision to become a Rams fan in the first place. Because we all share your pain today, the end of another disappointing chapter.