The Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volnerman08

Rookie
Not even sure what to say about todays game. I still can't figure out the fake punt at the end. You had timeouts and plenty of time. As far as Keenum is concerned, definitely not his best day. We let them score too many points on turnovers and couldn't stop the run. On top of it all, we got out coached by Rex Ryan. That one hurts the most...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I can't even say there was some real 7-9 sh*t going on today. It's more like 4-12. Today re-confirmed how pedestrian our O-Line really is. Until they fix the O-Line we are going to continue to be the laughing stock of the league offensively. Saffold needs to move out to LT and Robinson needs to be benched. Short-lived success.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Can't wait to be sub .500 again. I'm sure does to, that's his comfort zone.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think our offense is gaining traction but the play calling is mostly horse shit. Don't get me wrong, there are good plays mixed in there but there's a lot of shit too. The offensive line blows at opening run holes too.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't even know who to put blame on this game but I'll go ahead and go with Fisher.
That fake punt was one of the stupidest calls (and there has been a ton of them) I've ever seen.
Why chance that when you could have tried to go for it on the previous series and gotten 6?
If not 6, you would have pinned Buffalo inside their 5 and took your chances then.

I don't understand how people can defend Fisher game in and game out.
He should have been gone at the end of last season, he should have been gone after game 1 THIS season.
He SHOULD be gone after this game.
But it won't happen.
I'd be pissed as a fan in LA watching his inept coaching.
Stubbornly keeping Keenum in when he sucks...he does..not starting material in the NFL.

I could go on and on but...meh..
The owner is the only one who thinks Fisher should keep his job . Every talk show and analyst says he shouldn't have a job . I agree

lockdnram21

Legend
This is on Keenum Take away the pick six and we win or complete the bom to Quick and we win. fake punt was dumb to

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't have much to say. The passing concepts are actually great considering Keenum's limitations.(his struggles using the middle of the field and throwing to the intermediate range) The receivers are playing good football. But we're not going anywhere with Keenum at QB. He's too limited. We had a chance to take the lead today when it was 16-16. Keenum handed them 7 points. That cost us the game.

And then Fisher doubled down on that mistake with that idiotic fake punt call.

Greg Robinson's effort today was pathetic. Especially late in the game.

I knew the defense wasn't going to stop the run. They were just too decimated by injuries. Tru is probably out 4-6 weeks at minimum. We need to get our DL back healthy now.

All in all, it sucks to lose, but if it gets Goff in the game, I'll take it. We still have a chance this year. We actually have a passing offense that could be quite good with a more talented QB.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
At this point the biggest thing holding this team back is Fisher. A HC needs to understand both sides of the ball regardless of his background.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
That last 5 minutes was like the team/staff just give up. The Rams have been good in the last few minutes of games recently, but that last drive just shows what happens when you put a game result into the hands of this offense...
I have been one standing by Keenum these last couple of weeks but I'll be dammed if I don't want to see Goff fast tracked and into the starting line-up ASAP after that shit show...

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i watch pretty much all my football via redzone .. So therefore see a lot of nfl offeneses I see 25 yard lasers ... I see 60 yards bombs .. I see runs to the outside that move the chains ... Unfortunately none of these are when the Rams are on redzone which isn't very often ...... Case I admire your grit ..your determination .. Your guts (you need it with this porous o line ) but sadly you are lacking in key areas

It's time for the rookie to come in and no doubt he will suck sometimes .. I'm sure he will throw a few Ints .... But it's time for him to take over his team

I'm tired of giving my sleep to this Rams team its 12.35 I have to be up at 5.30 for a 10 hour day .. I probably won't sleep till 1 .. 1.30
While my blood is still boiling from boneheaded coaching calls .. Throws that most QB's can make getting taken home for 6 by the other team ... I know we win as a team and lose as team I know we had some injuries to key played on D yet they still steped up and held the bills on the second half .... We need offense we need points we need Goff

Ellard80

Legend
Fisher was total hot garbage today...

kicking a field goal... then the fake punt... among other things.

Some of the play calling on offense was horribad also.

Piss poor coaching.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Where we suck.

Fisher
Grob
3rd and forever D
Run blocking
Keenum
Fake punt

Start Goff and pray he doesn't get killed next week... Starting to lose any faith I have left for Fish. This extension sounds inevitable :(

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I don't have much to say. The passing concepts are actually great considering Keenum's limitations.(his struggles using the middle of the field and throwing to the intermediate range) The receivers are playing good football. But we're not going anywhere with Keenum at QB. He's too limited. We had a chance to take the lead today when it was 16-16. Keenum handed them 7 points. That cost us the game.

And then Fisher doubled down on that mistake with that idiotic fake punt call.

Greg Robinson's effort today was pathetic. Especially late in the game.

I knew the defense wasn't going to stop the run. They were just too decimated by injuries. Tru is probably out 4-6 weeks at minimum. We need to get our DL back healthy now.

All in all, it sucks to lose, but if it gets Goff in the game, I'll take it. We still have a chance this year. We actually have a passing offense that could be quite good with a more talented QB.
Agree 100% though I fucking hate losing. Especially like this.

Athos

Legend
Wanna hear an NFL joke?

Keenum is Rams starting QB. Because he doesn't turn it over. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I see a lot of hate for Boras. I think he is the best OC we have had under Fisher - that is not saying much, I know - and he is severely limited by Keenum. Plus he is new to being OC and still learning his craft. I'd actually stick with Boras. I think he could work out. Bailing on him would not only mess with continuity, but also be pre-mature IMO.

fearsomefour

Legend
Three of four D lineman out.
Hard to win when the best unit is down to practice squad guys.
Johnson injury looked bad on a cheap clip too.
Keenum played well. One bad pass. Grob has regressed and is routinely beaten by a drum.
4 trips inside Buffalos 20, 3 FGs....game was there to be won.
Oh well.
Gonna lose some we could have won too. Next two weeks probably determine the season.
Need our D lineman back.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Fisher+our OFFENSIVE line+ Keenum= what we saw today. I personally think the OL is the most glaring problem- they have plain sucked all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.