The Throw

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Not to brag (but I like to boast). I was at Lou for the NFC divisional round against the Vikings (have the foam french fries to prove it). LOUDEST place I have ever been. Ike's bookend first play from scrimmage - post pattern for 6. Sweet - but that game really broke wide open with Tony Horne's return of the second half kick off for 6. It was only 14-10 us at HT I think. Then, off course, Warner hit even the hot dog vendor for six in the second half as we ran up the score and Randy Moss somehow failed to be ejected for squirting water on an official (punk ass bitch).

I was also at SB 34 (I have the avatar to prove it). Ike's other bookend play. The thing I remember most about it, was TH was spitting up blood on the sideline earlier, the titans were coming back fast and furious; Air McNair and Eddie George were playing like champions. Ike made a HELL of a play coming back for the ball and Kurt got crushed by Kearse. My now ex-wife's eyes, (expensive baby door she is) welled up with tears of joy.

That game was obviously not decided until THE TACKLE - let's talk about M. Jones' text book tackle. Held the Titans an inch from TYING (not winning), provided a successful point after try.

I was at the NFC Championship game against the Bucs and that's the loudest I've ever heard anything. My ears were ringing for 2 days. And I had a headache from the stress too. I've never been so damn nervous and excited during a game in my life. Couldn't talk for a couple days either.