The Rams Are Returning To LA!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just watching the news in Sydney right now. They showed a story about the Rams returning to lalaland. Had highlights from the cowboys preseason game, showed the turning of the soil bit with Stan, some guy who turned his motor home into a Rams party home, interviewed hekker, talked about temp training facility and having to play at the colesium, showed what the new stadium will look like when completed.

What a strange time to run that story. They made out like it just happened. Like they had shelved it for four months or something.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Just watching the news in Sydney right now. They showed a story about the Rams returning to lalaland. Had highlights from the cowboys preseason game, showed the turning of the soil bit with Stan, some guy who turned his motor home into a Rams party home, interviewed hekker, talked about temp training facility and having to play at the colesium, showed what the new stadium will look like when completed.

What a strange time to run that story. They made out like it just happened. Like they had shelved it for four months or something.

Maybe, for some, it took all these months for the News to Travel half way around the world, from L.A. to Sydney, via slow Boat and they just found out!

SierraRam

Recreational User

That is strange! Is there a large NFL following down under? I'd have guessed there would be (more than England) because I remember watching Australian Rules Football as a kid on a new network called 'ESPN.' That game is entertaining and brutal!!

Love 'Footy' - Go Carlton Blues

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is strange! Is there a large NFL following down under? I'd have guessed there would be (more than England) because I remember watching Australian Rules Football as a kid on a new network called 'ESPN.' That game is entertaining and brutal!!

Love 'Footy' - Go Carlton Blues

Not really. The game is way too long and way too stop start for most here. They're more into the epl. Three and a half hours for a football game is too much for most here as we are used to non stop play, games are over in 90 mins.

But it is growing. Once you understand what's happening in the nfl it's highly addictive.

As for aussie rules, I'm sorry but yuck. That was mainly a game played in the southern states. I'm a rugby league man and watch the nrl. Probably the most appealing game for people who watch the nfl because it's all about running and tackling with some big collisions.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Maybe the real Rams have just now returned to LA & we have imposters on the field for the last 13 games?