The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And last night in impressive fashion the Reno 1868 FC get the first win of their inaugural season! Striker Dane Kelly records a hat trick. Kelly and the visiting team helped make former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba's debut a route suffered at home. It was a beautiful thing to watch after watching them fail to hold on to late leads a couple times recently!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Thought we were gone after our poor showing early -- a fantastic second half by the reds and we remain in the championship.

Commiserations to Blackburn, proud club - they'll be back. To win 3-1 and still drop is tough.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this some kind of sick joke?
Only thing I can think of is he was pointing out they played today? I can't think of anybody who could justify rooting for both teams. Though TBH Chelsea fans can't be right in the head to begin with.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was more a hope that Liverpool would go full Liverpool. Don't they have fewer wins vs the bottom quarter of the table than anybody else in the league?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just back from the game via the pub and I'm a bit tipsy. I'm disappointed with that today, regardless of injuries. There were loads of things that went on that I didn't like. I don't care for Arsenal at all, but I'd rather they finished 4th than than shithouse Scouse mob but that doesn't seem like it'll be the case now.