The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Absolutely horrendous news.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looking at the lineup we played today vs Southampton it's clear Wenger wanted out of this tourney. Can't say I blame him we're in a lot of matches this season as is.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow watching Nottingham vs Newcastle United. Newcastle just went down 2 guys and their keeper saves a penalty and the follow up in extra time for the first half. Second half should be interesting. Down 2 guys and up 1-0.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pathetic performance yet again.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I couldn't sleep last night, I have a giant knot in my stomach, and I am in need of a lot of beer today. For tonight is the night I have been waiting for a long time. Tonight the Sounders play in the mls cup for the first time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This might be the best Arsenal team I've seen in a very very very long time. Ozil and Sanchez are out of their minds among the top players in the League. Ox and Coquelin are playing at the best they've ever been. Our back four are not only playing great but they're deep, we don't even have last years captain Mertesacker back from injury yet. It's amazing to watch and hope they can keep this form going during this break from the Champions League.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't get to watch it but I heard it was a hell of a match. Won on pen's 4-5?

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Didn't get to watch it but I heard it was a hell of a match. Won on pen's 4-5?

Yeah. Toronto was the better team for most the match but Frei (the Sounders gk) made some epic saves, including one of the best I've seen in a long time, to save the game. Then penalties... you all know how stressful that crap is! My heart and liver couldn't handle much more.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
So taking a financially struggling team to 7th place in the championship, 3 points off 3rd is worthy of the sack?!

Wtf?

I have a feeling Gary Rowett will end up better off as a result of this. He's a very good young manager.

Both my teams are now looking for a new man at the helm.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil

Zola seems inevitable from what I've read and seen in the last couple of hours.

Don't think new owners trusted Rowett to spend in January and he has been a little hesitant in the past when it comes to spending.

Except the one time when he spent £1m on Diego Fabrinni and then didn't really ever play him.

We'll see what happens from here onward.