The Official ROD Football (Soccer) Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it a full moon? We won at Goodison Park! I need a drink to celebrate at 10:30 am

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What Liverpool 3-1 West Ham? Yes very disappointing. My nephew made his debut at Anfield today. I’ve passed the baton over to him, so many times I’ve been up there and seen us lose. I’ve done my time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on Liverpool! Going down to 9 men against the shits? I just knew I was going to be disappointed with this game.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Come on Liverpool! Going down to 9 men against the shits? I just knew I was going to be disappointed with this game.
We were absolutely robbed. Jones’ red card was debatable, to say the least, and the Diaz goal should have stood. There’s even been an official apology, not that it’ll give us our three points back.

9b7c843f-cad6-4fc3-b240-461b15fb930d.jpeg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah there was a lot of shit officiating this weekend. Yeah that goal being waived off was shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WOW!

Ended two very long very bad losing streaks so far this year! So relieved to get those 3 points.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Glad Arsenal beat the cheaters today.

However, City should have been down to ten men after
Kovavic’s two reckless challenges in the first half.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Gonna be funny if Harry Kane’s curse extends to Bayern not winning the Bundesliga title this season, already amusing that Guirassy, a striker from Stuttgart, is the leading scorer for the Bundesliga instead of Kane

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was impressive to me were two things in the match. First we made City go low block on defense. I can't recall ever seeing them do that in a match in the PL or in the CL. And that was without Saka playing our best player was watching and they still went low block on us. Secondly they have 4 shots on goal. Just 4, lowest shot total since 2010. Thirteen years you have to go back to that bad of a performance.

Our CB duo absolutely bossed Harland he was virtually non existent, none of those 4 shots were him. Now next time when we play them in the Etihad he'll likely put 3 or 4 in the net on us because I'm saying this. But this weekend he was stuck in Saliba's back pocket.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Gonna be funny if Harry Kane’s curse extends to Bayern not winning the Bundesliga title this season, already amusing that Guirassy, a striker from Stuttgart, is the leading scorer for the Bundesliga instead of Kane

He is no Lewandowski but it's early still.
"MiaSanMia"

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm so damned tired of atrocious officiating. Cost us so many points the last few years. Ball was out of bounds. Guy that recieved the ball after it being out of bounds was pushed with 2 hands in the back. Guy who then kicked the ball in was off sides. Fuck off PGMOL and your shit crew.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So Everton gets a 10 point penalty. What will Chelsea get? LOL Man City with there 50 some charges that was one charge for Everton :D

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
Man City have 115 charges, and have been cooking the books for far longer than Everton, so anything less than a 1150-point deduction would be unfair.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They do have that many charges but I was listening to somebody with I'm hoping more knowledge than me of the situation but a lot of them aren't the financial charges they're other club related stuff. The big impactful charges count was 50. Also I don't know that Everton cooked the books as much as they were just run terribly. They signed players to more money than they should have anticipating Champions League income that didn't happen so their revenues were lower. They broke the rules but it was more to me about bad management.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
They do have that many charges but I was listening to somebody with I'm hoping more knowledge than me of the situation but a lot of them aren't the financial charges they're other club related stuff. The big impactful charges count was 50. Also I don't know that Everton cooked the books as much as they were just run terribly. They signed players to more money than they should have anticipating Champions League income that didn't happen so their revenues were lower. They broke the rules but it was more to me about bad management.
Everton’s actions were not as innocuous as you think.