The Official Rams vs. Vikings Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I though I was, now I'm more annoyed about my Cardinals stream crapping out on me than the Rams' performance.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
To answer the op. Yes. However my definition of success at this point is a bit scaled back to be honest. I just hope we can win four games at least. Both games against the Hawks and the Niners obviously. Beyond that I would pretty well consider this a successful year if we could do that at least.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
IMO, their only hope is if Keenum can get up to speed quickly. Hill is ancient, and you probably can't count on him to stay healthy. Davis doesn't have the arm talent to make this team competitive.

V3

Hall of Fame
I never could get over losing Bradford so I never had high hopes for this season, but I at least thought the D would look decent enough. This team looks like a team that will win 4 games. I previously had them at 7. I'm just wondering if the D is still learning Williams' scheme so they're still lost. If that's the case, they should get better but those stupid penalties won't change. They're a trademark of Jeff Fisher teams.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
It's obvious Brian Schottenheimer is a terrible playcaller. If this keeps up, then we'll obviously need to move on and find someone who can actually exploit opposing defenses.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The most horrifying thought is that we may well suck all season long and the guilty parties will still be employed as Rams next year. Sam Bradford going down was a double hit, as it gives certain people a free pass.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I was a football fan before I was a Rams fan, maybe I'll just have to watch other teams and try to enjoy the game a little bit again.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Well, I knew this was going to be a Vikes blowout and that Hill would get injured. I predicted a 34 - 3 score. I thought about posting this on THursday, but didn't want to seem like a downer. THe good news is that I also predict that Davis will be our starting qb this year, and he'll play very very well, and be a huge positive surprise.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Davis is terrible, but I already knew that... the offensive line is offensive... terrible play calling... Defense not getting pressure... this truly sucks! It could be a really really long season if this game is any indication... who sold their soul for the superbowl win in 2000? The rams have been cursed ever since

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I think this game officially goes down as the worst game I've watched in the last 5 years. Definitely worse than that patriots game. At least the freaking patriots are legit.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
That was hard to watch.One of the worst losses I've had the displeasure to watch. Pretty disgusted right now. What's gonna happen when we play a good team?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
When the football gods hate you, there's nothing you can do.

There's no such thing as football gods. There's only incompetence and mediocrity. Yeah, the ball sometimes takes funny bounces and injuries can happen at the worst of times but talent, skill, and heart rise above that.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, I'm still excited. I remember how bad the Rams looked early last season. I'm thinking adjustments will be made and they will look better.

It does make me wonder what the preseason was for.

However, today DOES suck.

LooNaTik83

Seriously I'm not trying to be negative. But come on! I am voicing a tangible fact on where we are lacking for this organization. We need to show ourselves not be an embarrassment for thee entire season.

Gosh!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well, looks like I can't really vent.

What I have to say will go against the board rules, and as an original, I can't (won't) do that.

Irish

Starter
The power went out in the Fox Sports Midwest trucks in Milwaukee, so I can't watch the cardinals game either. Instead, they are showing competitive darts until the power is restored.

I am sitting on my couch. On a Sunday. In the United States. In the fall. CHOOSING to watch competitive freaking darts rather than watch my city's "professional" (lol) football team play their home opener.

Darts.

NukeRam

I test nuclear weapons
Name
Mike
If we can't beat the lowly Vikings, how are we going to beat anyone?